• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Search results

1. B

One Sticking with Shikar Mini

Not 100% sure but can check
  2. B

Yes there is you could. Keeping it where it is on mine keeps it away from the tree and is easier in my opinion to get into it especially in the dark
  3. B

Grizzlystik.com samurai factory seconds

Picked up 12 of these just came in and they look pretty awesome
  4. B

Got my target buck!!

Awesome!
  5. B

Layering paint and stencils

Mine are still going strong!
  6. B

Looking for discount code to D.i.c.k.s sporting goods

You should try and find the blind somewhere that supports what we enjoy. lots of reasons not to buy from them IMO. dont have a code but happy to try and help u find it cheaper else where if you share what your after
  7. B

Latitude Method giveaway!

Thanks for the chance!
  8. B

A little harder to see but here is mine
  9. B

Timber ninja sticks

Putting some feelers out to see if anyone has any of the timber ninja sticks for sale
  10. B

Wtb Mantis MicroFit Adjuster

Like the title says looking to purchase 1 or a couple Lost one of mine recently. thx
  11. B

Wtb Talon Micro Triple Arm (KIT)

Want to buy fourth arrow Talon Micro Triple Arm (KIT)
  12. B

Wtb Montana deer decoy

Looking to try this out let me know what ya have Would really like the freshman buck and a doe if possible but open to others as well thx
  13. B

Waders for deer season

I have those Dan’s froglegs and they are awesome, even if you’re just busting brush I just need higher for a few spots
  14. B

Waders for deer season

I’m from Michigan as well, was going to put a leafy suit over them In hope to make them more quiet but maybe they won’t be much of an option
  15. B

Waders for deer season

Sorry should of mentioned don’t want neoprene
  16. B

Waders for deer season

Hey hoping to find someone that may have experience with one or both of these waders (or open to others as well) I hunt a few areas that require waders (creeks that have too many down trees to navigate a boat or kayak down and are deeper than my hip waders) high and dry breathable Waders Sitka...
  17. B

Diy latitude

Awesome job
  18. B

Mantis comfort mod

Pics prob help
  19. B

Mantis comfort mod

Anyone that has a mantis and has issues with comfort (specifically riding up) also issues with it staying up while walking in I highly recommend doing a battle belt mod both these issues above were very frustrating and since adding srt and having the rope roll pouch added to my saddle it...