• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Search results

1. B

Timber ninja sticks

Putting some feelers out to see if anyone has any of the timber ninja sticks for sale
  2. B

Wtb Mantis MicroFit Adjuster

Like the title says looking to purchase 1 or a couple Lost one of mine recently. thx
  3. B

Wtb Talon Micro Triple Arm (KIT)

Want to buy fourth arrow Talon Micro Triple Arm (KIT)
  4. B

Wtb Montana deer decoy

Looking to try this out let me know what ya have Would really like the freshman buck and a doe if possible but open to others as well thx
  5. B

Waders for deer season

Hey hoping to find someone that may have experience with one or both of these waders (or open to others as well) I hunt a few areas that require waders (creeks that have too many down trees to navigate a boat or kayak down and are deeper than my hip waders) high and dry breathable Waders Sitka...
  6. B

Mantis comfort mod

Anyone that has a mantis and has issues with comfort (specifically riding up) also issues with it staying up while walking in I highly recommend doing a battle belt mod both these issues above were very frustrating and since adding srt and having the rope roll pouch added to my saddle it...
  7. B

Couple Michigan public land

Hoping to catch one of these guys slipping up this week
  8. B

Predator cobra weave

Hey just a quick question on cobra weave for the predator platform any recommendations on on length of paracord to distance around the predator. for example 3:1 5:1 etc hope this makes sense Appreciate the help
  9. B

WTT predator xl for predator gen 2

Like the title says Want to trade my xl predator for your gen 2 You pay shipping for both items I made this same trade a week or so ago on the forum to get the xl, sat with it a few times. Item works great just doesn’t fit on my pack as nice and don’t want to change out packs
  10. B

Cranford scaffold ring of steps for sale

Like the title says $50 tyd f&f
  11. B

One stick help

Alright so I have been practicing a bit with my one stick and srt climbing system and had a question for some of you that are more experienced with this method. I am climbing with a shikar mini with aider today was the first day I attempted to climb in damp conditions. The tree was about the...
  12. B

Cabelas gortex Jacket

Have a cabelas made in USA jacket $80 tyd f&f or add fees Fits like a big large small xl Size stated on tag is m tall
  13. B

Oplux knot

Hey all looking for a little advice. Just received my oplux for srt and was wondering what knot everyone was tying to the triangle links to be used as a girth hitch thanks
  14. B

Wiggys fishnets

I’ve got a xl shirt and xl pant for sale $80 f&f or add 3% sadly I got fatter and need a large size No rips or stains Size xl
  15. B

WTB Madrock safeguard

Like the title says thx
  16. B

Michigan public land buck

Got the first one of the season for me. buck came in with a smaller 6 point and 8 point this one was bossing those two Smaller bucks around right below my tree. I was just 2 sticks high and shot him at 5 yards maybe less lol. he ran 25 yards then stopped to look around (didn’t know what hit...
  17. B

Lone wolf and muddy camera arms

$100 shipped pp gift or add 3% for the muddy arm $169 shipped pp gift or add 3% for the lone wolf arm lone wolf has a sunpak fluid head on it and an extra arm for more extension muddy arm is stock pic I Can get an actual pic if you need later, but not too much to show haha
  18. B

Petzl ring open pair

Petzl ring open $40 for both shipped Features & details INTENDED USE: The RING OPEN gated ring is designed for semipermanent connection of equipment. SIZE AND STRENGTH: This carabiner has a 11 mm gate opening and a major axis strength of 23 kN. EASY TO USE: The wide opening makes it easy to...
  19. B

Lone wolf hand climber seat

Like the title says I add foot straps/bungee Strap that connects to my saddle Incase it slips Added heavy duty rubber that is taped to increase the angle for easier climbing paracord wrapped $150 shipped pp gift or add fees tested the system in the back yard get the straps etc right and...
  20. B

First lite vapor stormlight rainwear jacket Asat

Brand new with tags Size medium $175 shipped