• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Search results

1. ShooterMike

(SOLD) Chronograph

LED Light Kit Tripod Auxiliary Cord for mobile app Carry bag 110v Adapter Fresh Batteries. $130 + PayPal fees (3.5%) or Venmo. Firm price Semper Fi, Mike Support American Jobs - Buy American Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. ShooterMike

13 Easton HEXX 330 EFOC

Carbon shaft is cut at 27” 75gr Brass Inserts. Hot melted in Blazer vanes 7 are fletched one a right helical with 2 silver and one white DTOM vane (Don’t Tread On Me) 5 are fletched in a 3 degree left helical. 1 is a bare shaft. Total arrow weight 448gr with 125gr tips and 20.96% FOC Will...
  3. ShooterMike

Sitka Bow Sling EV ii

Clean and flawless. $70tyd. Semper Fi, Mike Support American Jobs - Buy American Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. ShooterMike

(SOLD) Latitude Method Setup

I love these saddles, which is why I have two of them, and this one is my backup. It has never been sat it. Not once. I do want to try another option though, so I’m passing this setup along. Born on date is 10/12/20. -New saddle with buckle. If you want metal free, just life out the buckle...
  5. ShooterMike

4-year-old Virginia boy befriends baby deer while playing outside

https://www.nbc12.com/2021/01/28/year-old-virginia-boy-befriends-baby-deer-while-playing-outside/?outputType=amp MASSANUTTEN, Va. (WWBT) - It’s an experience Stephanie Brown and her son Dominic will never forget after he brought home a new friend he made while playing outside. As the...
  6. ShooterMike

(SOLD) Oplux & Rollup Pouch

40’ of Oplux, quick link, wire tie, and roll up pouch. Oplux has 5 rappels on it. $115 tyd PayPal F&F or Venmo. Pics not cooperating with Tapatalk this morning. Can text them. Semper Fi, Mike Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. ShooterMike

Reloading- Dillon XL 750

Looking to get started reloading. Have had trouble finding gear in stock. Found a Dillon Precision XL 750 progressive press with the die plates I need for 5.56/.223. How do you all feel about this press? Semper Fi, Mike Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. ShooterMike

Black Diamond 10.2 Dynamic Rope

120 feet $75tyd Semper Fi, Mike Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. ShooterMike

Sitka EVII Lacrosee Alphaburly 800 Boots

Lacrosse Alphaburly Pro Optifade Elevated II 800 Boots in size 7. I normally wear 8, but 7 fit right in these. $125 Semper Fi, Mike Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. ShooterMike

WTB: chronograph

Wanna tinker with some arrow setups, and plan to learn how to reload this winter. Anyone have a chronograph they’re not using? Not quite sure exactly what I’m looking for, but something for both guns and bows. Semper Fi, Mike Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. ShooterMike

(SOLD) Sitka Fanatic Jacket (M)

This jacket has only been worn one time. It’s is in perfect condition, and free of odors. Just doesn’t get cold enough here during the season, which is why it was only worn 1 time. Style number 50088, which was the 2015 line. $257 tyd Semper Fi, Mike Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. ShooterMike

(SOLD) LCA Scale 2.0

Ended up with two of these. $33tyd Semper Fi, Mike Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. ShooterMike

WTB Dead Center Bow Balancer

Does anyone have one of these that they want to get rid of? Semper Fi, Mike Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. ShooterMike

CT RollNLock - sold

New in package. $60 tyd F&F Semper Fi, Mike Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. ShooterMike

Veterans - THANK YOU

To those who have served, to those who still do ... thank you. I celebrated our earned freedom today (and yesterday’s Marine Corps birthday) with a new Smith & Wesson, courtesy of 245 years of service, sacrifice, and pure love for the Red, White & Blue. Semper Fi, Mike Sent from my iPhone...
  16. ShooterMike

S’penders

Seems there’s a mix .... some wear their saddle in, and some pack it in and put it on at the tree. I’ve done both, and am not dogmatic about either choice. What I have decided though is, if it’s a long walk, where I can’t bike, I don’t like a saddle on my hips. I added a set of Perry Y...
  17. ShooterMike

(SOLD) Vortex Diamondback HD 10x50

Have been out of the house one time. They are in pristine condition. Crisp and bright. Just more than what I need for where and how I hunt. Vortex has unconditional transferable lifetime warranty. $175 F&F tyd Semper Fi, Mike Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. ShooterMike

(SOLD) Sitka Toolbox

It is in excellent condition. No rips, tears, stains or odors. $150tyd Semper Fi, Mike Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. ShooterMike

Mobile Bow Maintenance Center

Partly DIY. I cut and welded together the stand. Having a small space to work out of necessitates the need to consolidate work spaces. Mounted the Revolution Arrow Saw on the back side of the stand, which holds the press/draw board, and vise. Made a rack to set on top of the press to sit the...
  20. ShooterMike

WTB CT RollNLock or Kong Duck

Looking for a CT RollNLock (preferred) or Kong Duck if you have on you’re not using Semper Fi, Mike Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk