• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Search results

1. ShooterMike

WTB Linesman + Ropeman 1. Please close

I’ve got an 8’ foot lounge if Samson Predator and a CT RollNLock for $70 Semper Fi, Mike Support American Jobs - Buy American Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. ShooterMike

(SOLD) Chronograph

Zombie bait. Semper Fi, Mike Support American Jobs - Buy American Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. ShooterMike

(SOLD) Chronograph

LED Light Kit Tripod Auxiliary Cord for mobile app Carry bag 110v Adapter Fresh Batteries. $130 + PayPal fees (3.5%) or Venmo. Firm price Semper Fi, Mike Support American Jobs - Buy American Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. ShooterMike

13 Easton HEXX 330 EFOC

Carbon shaft is cut at 27” 75gr Brass Inserts. Hot melted in Blazer vanes 7 are fletched one a right helical with 2 silver and one white DTOM vane (Don’t Tread On Me) 5 are fletched in a 3 degree left helical. 1 is a bare shaft. Total arrow weight 448gr with 125gr tips and 20.96% FOC Will...
  5. ShooterMike

Sitka Bow Sling EV ii

Clean and flawless. $70tyd. Semper Fi, Mike Support American Jobs - Buy American Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. ShooterMike

Let's talk EDC knives

Colonel Blades LoVizwith the N690Co steel. Unfortunately, the company did some “realignment” a while back and hasn’t made any new knives. Semper Fi, Mike Support American Jobs - Buy American Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. ShooterMike

(SOLD) Latitude Method Setup

One dump pouch and HTP left - $60 GriGri+ for $120. $175 all together tyd. Semper Fi, Mike Support American Jobs - Buy American Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. ShooterMike

Would consider partial trade for small rifle primers Semper Fi, Mike Support American Jobs - Buy American Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. ShooterMike

Would prefer to keep it all together Semper Fi, Mike Support American Jobs - Buy American Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. ShooterMike

I love these saddles, which is why I have two of them, and this one is my backup. It has never been sat it. Not once. I do want to try another option though, so I’m passing this setup along. Born on date is 10/12/20. -New saddle with buckle. If you want metal free, just life out the buckle...
  11. ShooterMike

Oplux vs canyon

I have both. The oplux is more pliable and packs easier. But the canyon isn’t that far off, although slightly stiffer. I use the oplux with a Grigri+, which is only rated to 8.5mm and I’ve had zero issues. You won’t be dissatisfied with either. Canyon C-IV is a dry rope, meaning it doesn’t...
  12. ShooterMike

SOLD. Rappel Package. $125 TYD

Rope bag separate? Semper Fi, Mike Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. ShooterMike

4-year-old Virginia boy befriends baby deer while playing outside

https://www.nbc12.com/2021/01/28/year-old-virginia-boy-befriends-baby-deer-while-playing-outside/?outputType=amp MASSANUTTEN, Va. (WWBT) - It’s an experience Stephanie Brown and her son Dominic will never forget after he brought home a new friend he made while playing outside. As the...
  14. ShooterMike

Latitude Method - metal free or buckle

A modified adjustable bend is what comes with the buckle free version. Modified in the sense that there isn’t a second knot. Very similar, but a Blake’s hitch has one more wrap, and the tag end feeds out through the middle of the wraps between the 2nd and 3rd loops. The adjustable bend has 3...
  15. ShooterMike

Included. Semper Fi, Mike Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. ShooterMike

Yes. The webbing for the belt slides out, and you can feed a rope through that channel, tie an Adjustable Bend knot, and you’re metal free if you choose Semper Fi, Mike Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. ShooterMike

I say go with the buckle version. If you change your mind you can slide out the webbing and replace it with rope. I like the rated d-ring on the buckle and I use it as a backup tether point. Semper Fi, Mike Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. ShooterMike

(SOLD) Oplux & Rollup Pouch

SPF, with two in line. Semper Fi, Mike Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. ShooterMike

(SOLD) Oplux & Rollup Pouch

40’ of Oplux, quick link, wire tie, and roll up pouch. Oplux has 5 rappels on it. $115 tyd PayPal F&F or Venmo. Pics not cooperating with Tapatalk this morning. Can text them. Semper Fi, Mike Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. ShooterMike

Tethered ONE stick

C. All of the above. Semper Fi, Mike Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk