• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Search results

1. Red Beard

New Gear release 2021

@hokiehunter373 just accurately summed up every saddlehunter's thoughts about the new gear of 2021 in one sentence... "Haven’t had any issues with ________ I just imagine these are even better"
  2. Red Beard

What to do with my 97 castration bands??

These better not show up at my house
  3. Red Beard

LH Toelke Curlew TD Recurve package - $475 tyd

Is that 57lbs or 52? Kinda looks like 52lbs.
  4. Red Beard

PLEASE CLOSE ISO trad tab/glove

True brotherhood here!
  5. Red Beard

Quiver on or quiver off?

Hilarious. I first read your response this way and thought... Well that's one way to cut weight! "how much gear do you have in the tree with you? I’ve been leaving my bow to minimize having to much stuff hanging in the tree with me"
  6. Red Beard

New Era of EQUIPMENT when is the start of the end?

THIS was well played! Good deal bud!
  7. Red Beard

Screw or Autolock Carabiner?

Kong don't make an Argon in an autolocker. So alas, I use an Argon S.
  8. Red Beard

Broadheads

"It's so simple" :tearsofjoy:
  9. Red Beard

Broadheads

Would you please post a picture of this? Trying to get an idea of where you put it.
  10. Red Beard

PLEASE CLOSE ISO trad tab/glove

Hey yall. Starting my trad journey and I'm looking for a 3 under tab and/ or glove. I'd like to see which one works best for me. Please let me know if you have any sitting around collecting dust!
  11. Red Beard

Broadside Ascender set - sale or trade

Bump
  12. Red Beard

New Era of EQUIPMENT when is the start of the end?

And all the people said EVOoooooo!!!
  13. Red Beard

The Panty dropper

Shucks. I thought you were talking about a puka dog...
  14. Red Beard

Saddle for a 7 year old?

PM @JCLINE84 and tell him you want a Spidermonkey. :) Here's my 7 year old in one.
  15. Red Beard

Samick Sage Recurve Review

This thread is extremely old. But... @Jefferson10940's Sage was $75 to MY door :smile: I'm impressed with it too.
  16. Red Beard

Turkey Gun Build & Pattern

Hahahaha! Having kids don't make boredom flee bro ;)
  17. Red Beard

Straps (a lot of...) : looking for ideas

Best idea would be to sell them to us yahoos for $10 a pop and jump into saddle hunting debt free :smile:
  18. Red Beard

Knee update

Check out the thread called Ultra Light Climbing Method 2.0
  19. Red Beard

Knee update

Maybe you would benefit from 2TC. I've never had knee surgery but it seems to me that you may be able to do it since it really only requires one bending leg.