• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Search results

1. Red Beard

PLEASE CLOSE ISO trad tab/glove

Hey yall. Starting my trad journey and I'm looking for a 3 under tab and/ or glove. I'd like to see which one works best for me. Please let me know if you have any sitting around collecting dust!
  2. Red Beard

PLEASE CLOSE ISO lefthand recurve bow (or Sage limbs)

Welp... the recurve bug may have pinched me. :smile: About to purchase a Galaxy Ember or a Black Hunter in the next couple days. Thought I'd throw out a quick request to see if someone here may have a similar recurve that they're not using anymore. Let me know if you've got a lefty that needs...
  3. Red Beard

PRAYERS ANSWERED!!!

Labor has started for #7 yall. Please be in prayer for a perfect labor and delivery. God bless yall!!!
  4. Red Beard

ISO youth bow or 15-29lb Diamond Razor Edge limbs

Hey guys! Our 7 year old (E) is showing great interest in moving up from a old Brave kiddie bow. The Diamond Razor Edge that we bought for our 13 year old is collecting dust so I thought we'd let E try it out. Unfortunately, it has 30-60lb limbs on it and she just can't pull 30 yet. I'd like to...
  5. Red Beard

Question on judo points (small game)

Really want an air rifle to harvest small game in the future. However, I'm too poor for that at the moment. While I'm selling stuff and saving up, I started thinking about the feasibly of harvesting small game with judo points or something similar. Having never used small game heads (judo...
  6. Red Beard

Air rifle recommendation

Hey folks! I'm looking to purchase an air rifle to harvest small game and I'd like some recommendations. Please let me know if you have a particular one that you would recommend, or not, and why. I'm a clean slate with no preconceived desires in terms of brand, model, or caliber (.17 or .22)...
  7. Red Beard

PLEASE CLOSE Petzl Ascension hand ascender SRT

Petzl Ascension hand ascender for sale. $70tyd
  8. Red Beard

SOLD PLEASE CLOSE Vortex Solo 10x25 monocular

Vortex Solo 10x25 monocular for sale. $65tyd
  9. Red Beard

How would yall hunt this?

Yep. Yall have a great weekend!
  10. Red Beard

WTT thumb release

I have a used Hot Shot Vapor 3 that I'd like to trade for a used Spot Hogg Saturday Night Special, used Carter, or other thumb release. Let me know if you've got something you'd like to trade.
  11. Red Beard

Freezer fillers UNITE!!!

Everyone loves to post pictures of their saddle laying atop a dead cervid or pig. When it's all said and done though, how well did you do "filling the freezer" or "bringing home the bacon" this year? C'mon and show us what those little beauts, big brutes, or sloppy sows supplied you with! I'll...
  12. Red Beard

SOLD PLEASE CLOSE Trophyline knee pads

Trophyline knee pads for sale. $30tyd or trade for a Canyon C-IV tether.
  13. Red Beard

Need ideas for DIY knife sheath

Last weekend I learned a new method of gutting that I think I'm going to continue employing from here on. My Outdoor Edge knife with the replaceable blade is great for skinning but won't go through the sternum easily (part of this method). My buddy had a Case that went through like butter...
  14. Red Beard

SOLD PLEASE CLOSE Bee Stinger quick disconnect

$20tyd
  15. Red Beard

PLEASE CLOSE ISO thumb release

I'm in search of a backup thumb release. Not real particular on the brand. Prefer something that locks on a D loop though. Have a ROS with strap and OCB, Heroclip, Nite-Ize S biner, and carabiner to trade.
  16. Red Beard

3 for 2 weekend!

Praise God for such a great weekend! Harvested one doe on Friday afternoon and two on Saturday morning. Still grin from ear to ear when I think about how the second shot went down. 2-with-1 is certainly the most intense hunting experience I've had to date!
  17. Red Beard

PLEASE CLOSE ROS for sale or trade

ROS-API steps with DanO (EWO) strap and a BoatBuckle OCB (IMMI) for $75 F&F tyd Would also trade for a thumb release.
  18. Red Beard

SOLD PLEASE CLOSE XOP sticks for sale

Four brand new XOP sticks for $180tyd. One has been on a tree one time.
  19. Red Beard

SOLD PLEASE CLOSE Squirrel Steps for sale

Three Slotted Squirrel Steps for sale. Fresh vet wrap just applied. $75tyd Edit: Two SOLD. One left for $25tyd.
  20. Red Beard

How many times a day do you refresh saddlehunter.com?

Be honest... 10? 20? 465?