• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Search results

1. Chrighton

WTS - Wild Edge Battlement platform

Ttt
  2. Chrighton

WTS - Backwoods Mobile Gear Papoose

Ttt
  3. Chrighton

WTS - Badlands Eastern Day pack

Ttt
  4. Chrighton

Happy Fathers Day

Happy Father's Day. I'm spending tomorrow picking strawberries with the family, shooting my recurve, fishing, boating and maybe watching some US Open golf. God bless all.
  5. Chrighton

Back bands…..what’s your set up?

This I trust and almost consider it a backup to my saddle or bridge... Camo matches my Kestrel Flex. If you swapped out the g-hook for like a rated frame buckle (like @JCLINE84 does his leg straps) I would trust it more. It would be more difficult to loop through the buckle then the g-hook...
  6. Chrighton

Back bands…..what’s your set up?

TX-5 backband is sweet, I have like 3 of them, but my favorite is actually from @DanO, not sure why he isn't selling them. It's simple 5/8in or 3/4in webbing with a g-hook. Same material as the micro suede pouches. I like it to go through tether carabiner.
  7. Chrighton

Catalyst Ion

I tried this gets the rope tighter, but doesn't give you much to set the stick. I tried some 6mm accessory cord, but liked the amsteel more. The cam cleat rope combo is growing on me.
  8. Chrighton

Catalyst Ion

Glad I got in early, but lessons learned for sure.
  9. Chrighton

Ttt
  10. Chrighton

Jokes and Memes - NO POLITICS

I guess I can relate to that too, but sometimes can go the other way.
  11. Chrighton

FOR SALE - Like new Badlands Eastern Day pack. $80 TYD via PayPal F&F or you add the fees. Great pack... I have too many. See pics.
  12. Chrighton

Jokes and Memes - NO POLITICS

That is a damn good one... I can relate. Haha!
  13. Chrighton

Split finger or 3 under?

Compound is set to about 60 lbs. My limbs are 45 lbs. on the recurve.
  14. Chrighton

Split finger or 3 under?

Very timely post and great responses. I just scored another recurve yesterday and had both of these questions running through my head since yesterday.
  15. Chrighton

Frankenstein Ambush platform

I like what you did there so it folds flat.
  16. Chrighton

2021 XOP & LWCG preview

I still don't understand why they put the button so high on the double steps.
  17. Chrighton

WTS - Cruzr backband

Sold - please close
  18. Chrighton

WTS - Cruzr backband

SPF