• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Search results

1. T

Need a BMW F800GS seat

Have you checked advrider? Lots of good folks over there with similar tastes on bikes. I've bought/sold stuff on that forum. Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
  2. T

WTB Mission platform and XOP vanish

Negatory friend. Thanks for asking though! Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
  3. T

WE Stepps, WE aider, Knaider/Swaider, ROS, and daisy chains FS

WE steps, Perch, and Knaider/Swaider sold. Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
  4. T

Tree hopper steps and strap sold locally today. Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
  5. T

Photos of everything Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
  6. T

Looking to sell some stuff I haven't been using instead of just having it take up space. 8 WE Stepps with 8 step bag. I vet taped 5 of them and put two zip ties on them so I could use the WE aider without it sliding around. All have 6' ropes. Used the 5 once last year and a handful of times the...
  7. T

New Gear release 2021

I figured most would be! Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
  8. T

New Gear release 2021

The picture with the mission and four double step sticks really makes me want the whole setup. Looks like a nice and tight little package. Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
  9. T

Hawk ROS

Could start with the four pack. You're a great reviewer with your base of knowledge so it would be interesting. Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
  10. T

Hawk ROS

Let us know what you think. If you have any other steps add that but in too if possible. Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
  11. T

Hawk ROS

I'm going to put them on a cam over strap and test them out one of these days. Just need to order the strap. Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
  12. T

Who is still using the Phantom?

I bought one last year after trying one a friend has. I went from a Trophy line I liked until I had to do an all day sit in it. My back was killing me with it and despite trying different tether heights and lengths I couldn't get comfortable. I sat in a Phantom in a hot early season hunt...
  13. T

New saddle hunter in MN

Welcome bud! SW metro guy here. There's a few fellas from MN on here. Always good to see another. Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
  14. T

Hawk ROS

Thought I'd do a little follow up after doing a quick bench top comparison with the steps. I can't remember where I put my treehopper steps at the moment but here's a few pictures of the steps compared to an Ameristep. The Hawks come with a cam buckle strap with a metal hook end to attach to...
  15. T

Shikar Double Versa Aiders

Ah well that does take that option away then. Maybe try with the stick a little lower then so the step height is less? Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
  16. T

Shikar Double Versa Aiders

I haven't used the system but after watching the video I'd say either try adjusting the aiders longer or lower the stick some and see if it helps. I had to adjust my knaider swaider a few times to get it and the height for stepp right. Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
  17. T

Best of the "entry level" sticks?

I started with lone wolf sticks and couldn't get comfortable with the single step. Went to hawk minis knowing they have there issues and used them all last year. Combined with a couple Amstel aiders they're hard to beat for the price. If you're not in a rush you could wait and see what the Novix...
  18. T

Rappelling setup, figure 8 or ATC, a few questions

I recently tried climbing with my Oplux and the beal birdie. I was previously using a thicker rope then most light weight guys would use and it worked great for rappelling and was okay for climbing when climbing with a preset rope. After testing with Oplux, which I know it is not rated for...
  19. T

Hawk ROS

They were pre ordered so yeah it took a while to get a shipping notice. The place I ordered through was one of the few places that was allowing pre orders So I figured I'd give it a shot. Tracking info says I should have them Monday. Interested in seeing them in person. Sent from my Pixel 3...
  20. T

Hawk ROS

Update for the monkey bar steps. I received my shipping notice today so hoping to have them at some point next week. I'll try them out and compare to my ameristeps and treehoppers. Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk