• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Search results

1. SnakeEater

BH Tuning Help

Exactly. I paper tune with a bare shaft first then walk back tune and finish with broadhead check/tuning. Maybe worth a shot if they’re hitting close but not quite together for OP.
  2. SnakeEater

BH Tuning Help

May just need minute adjustments to your rest to fine tune them. I dealt with a similar issue last year but I moved my rest maybe 1/16-1/8” and I had FP and BH touching.
  3. SnakeEater

Stick, cell cam and ASAT

Ttt
  4. SnakeEater

Stick, cell cam and ASAT

Bump
  5. SnakeEater

Stick, cell cam and ASAT

Bump
  6. SnakeEater

Sold, pls close

Spf
  7. SnakeEater

Lighted Nocks on a Traditional Set Up?

Same here, almost looks like I just have two mocking points. That’s what a guy at the archery shop thought when I shot the archery video game they just got.
  8. SnakeEater

I guess I should have added I shoot with a fixed crawl. So maybe it didn’t really mess with my tune that much and more so my poi.
  9. SnakeEater

Any insurance pros out there?

Sounds like BS. See if they’ll let you sign a liability waiver if they’re worried about it.
  10. SnakeEater

I was planning on shooting them this year but I built/tuned my arrows with standard nocks. Now when I throw a nocturnal on, my arrow shoots about 8-10” high at 20 yards. I’m shooting off the shelf and I guess that small change in the dynamic spine throws it all out of whack.
  11. SnakeEater

Talk me off the ledge of Scents....

Archery is the time to do it, come the second and third day of rifle the dutchies literally drive out the mountain in front of and behind our cabin. Obviously they don’t get all the deer but movement is almost nonexistent in the daytime after this. Not everywhere is like that obviously, my...
  12. SnakeEater

I played with nose jammer a little last year. Saw some curiosity out of 1.5 yo bucks and a couple doe but if big hank caught a wif he was gone like a rocket. Other than that I quit using other scents.
  13. SnakeEater

Funny story about this. So I pee in scrapes all the time, and last year I went to PA to hunt bow hunt with my Dad for a week at our cabin. We decided to go check out some uncharted territory in the state land we hunt up there so we hopped in the truck and set out. We found a good little ravine...
  14. SnakeEater

Stick, cell cam and ASAT

18” steps for the stick and aider. This stick has my custom “versa ball” mod on it too. Easy on and off with a daisy chain and completely silent.
  15. SnakeEater

FS: Cruzr XC size 3

Lol figured but thought I’d mention it
  16. SnakeEater

FS: Cruzr XC size 3

What comes with it for $325? They’re $255 new..
  17. SnakeEater

I Have Silenced The Safeguard...Completely.

I just put mine on the rope before I walk in the woods and slide it back up when I hit the ground at my tree when done hunting. Makes no noise that way.
  18. SnakeEater

4 Fletch on Bitzenberger

I ended up making a mark on the jig just above where the nock goes it that I line my top of the arrow mark. For me it was just a little right of my nock for the top fletch so I have to rotate until the marks I make line up then everything ends up spot on. You can put a fletching in the jig and...
  19. SnakeEater

Sold, pls close

Bump
  20. SnakeEater

Stick, cell cam and ASAT

Bump