• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Search results

1. Noonespecial

Tethrd Knee Pads $60 TYD SOLD PLEASE CLOSE

Never used
  2. Noonespecial

HOOYMAN

Has anyone looked at Hooyman saws and pruners lately? They stepped up their product line. Seems like they moved into more than just hunting. I held their new pole saw. It’s awesome! Ratchet pruners look nice also. Prices are reasonable.
  3. Noonespecial

Climbing Platform

Who wants to see a climbing platform similar to how the saddle hunters are using the top of a Lone Wolf hand climber? Before saddle hunting I used a LW hand climber and loved it. This would be even better in my opinion. I was thinking of something that once you’re at hunting height you could...
  4. Noonespecial

3 sit drags $65 TYD

3 sit drags excellent condition. Two have sewn on waist belts and sewn on webbing bridges. The third has nothing done to it.
  5. Noonespecial

Cranford folding detachable steps $100

3 Cranford folding detachable tree steps with 18 screws. I used these for the bottom 3 steps of my presets keeping people from potentially stealing my sets. Great shape! $100 TYD
  6. Noonespecial

Hooyman 5 foot tree saw $50 TYD SOLD

Never used...great to put in your backpack.
  7. Noonespecial

Mobile hunting or Presets

Presets or hang and hunt every time? I am a preset guy with almost 30 between two properties. I hunt both public and private but no food plots, bait or hunting shacks etc. Just spots prescouted and set up with climbing sticks or screw in steps where allowed. I am asking because I think a lot...
  8. Noonespecial

Artisan Outdoors stick platform $60 TYD SOLD

Never used will fit lone wolf, hawk, beast and most all sticks.
  9. Noonespecial

Heated vest $75 TYD SOLD

GYDE fleece heated vest, size large comes with charger and battery. Never used.
  10. Noonespecial

Tethrd Mantis Saddle $50 TYD SOLD

Tethrd mantis size large. Cut leg, linesman loops and amsteel bridge off. Comes with 20” sewn on heavy duty tubular webbing bridge and an extra 5 foot of military spec tubular webbing.
  11. Noonespecial

5 Treehopper steps TYD $60 SOLD PLEASE CLOSE

Brand new never used
  12. Noonespecial

Two bucks!

I was very fortunate this year to harvest two bucks. First picture is my 3 boys with a buck I shot in PA on Election Day morning at 8:00. Walked to my tree to find a black lab chasing deer back and forth. Once the dog left I could hear deer running to the left of my tree and a buck grunting...
  13. Noonespecial

8mm Line with Ropeman 1

I know there have been threads on this before but I haven’t seen one about this specifically. I have been seeing saddle hunters using a Ropeman 1 and a sterling 8mm line with a larger carabiner such as the one attached. I’ve hunted with this carabiner for two years but with a 11mm rope and...
  14. Noonespecial

Ring of steps $55 TYD SOLD

5 Treehopper Steps with heavy duty strap and OCB.
  15. Noonespecial

Calling all saddle manufactures!

When do you think any manufacture will come out with a padded saddle? Sitting on webbing, mesh or canvas is not comfortable after an extended period of time. Think about it any chair seat or something that you have to sit on has cushioning on it. Why aren’t we putting cushioning in the saddles...
  16. Noonespecial

Under Armour Brow Tine $75 TYD SOLD

Size large pants and jacket like new. Realtree Edge Camo.
  17. Noonespecial

H2 saddle $100 TYD Sold please close

Treestand Camo has a sewn bridge but I have the original webbing strap included. This has no leg straps or molle, linesman loops.
  18. Noonespecial

GYDE heated vest $150 TYD

Size large, fleece with 4 heated zones. One on back of neck, two on chest one on back. Comes with battery and charger. Never used bought last year.
  19. Noonespecial

Scentlok head hunter suit $100 TYD sold please close

Pants size large Jacket size XL Like new
  20. Noonespecial

Predator fleece vest $50 TYD SOLD

Large brown deception never used