• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Search results

1. Jimmy Wallhanger

How important is archery practice?

I just love to shoot my bow period.
  2. Jimmy Wallhanger

delete

delete
  3. Jimmy Wallhanger

Beast Stand

https://www.wicourts.gov/ca/opinion/DisplayDocument.html?content=html&seqNo=16118 I agree it's hard to argue the written word.
  4. Jimmy Wallhanger

is 1 sticking a fad.

Another quality tailgunner production Sent from my SM-G986W using Tapatalk
  5. Jimmy Wallhanger

Beast stand coming soon!!!

5702 just got the email that the label was created Sent from my SM-G986W using Tapatalk
  6. Jimmy Wallhanger

pissed I cancelled 5425 only to reorder a few days later at 5702
  7. Jimmy Wallhanger

I seen that too but I don't know how at the rate he is going...... not saying he's slow etc just it's alot of orders. My damn Iron Will broadheads have been at customs for over a 2 weeks..... I'm just hoping at 5702 I get it before season Sent from my SM-G986W using Tapatalk
  8. Jimmy Wallhanger

I'm 5702 was in the 5400's but I canceled that order like an idiot Sent from my SM-G986W using Tapatalk
  9. Jimmy Wallhanger

Beast Stand

Was wondering why my post kept getting deleted Sent from my SM-G986W using Tapatalk
  10. Jimmy Wallhanger

What order number did you have? Sent from my SM-G986W using Tapatalk
  11. Jimmy Wallhanger

How to kill a ton of deer every year

Stopped reading after I read you were in Kansas and advocate shoot every doe but one. Sent from my SM-G986W using Tapatalk
  12. Jimmy Wallhanger

Illegal Ladder Stands on Public Land

I'm happy when I find ladder stands because it takes me where not go to. Calling the game warden is a bitch move, taking them down is worse. Worry about yourself man. Sent from my SM-G986W using Tapatalk
  13. Jimmy Wallhanger

8mm v 11 mm linemans and tether

A rope thats 3mm thinner won't help you kill a buck. I was going to change from my 11mm to 8mm then realized it was kinda dumb to replace something that worked fine and was going to cost me about $250 for the Kong Ducks and Oval Carabiners. Sent from my SM-G986W using Tapatalk
  14. Jimmy Wallhanger

Catalyst Ion

Looks interesting Sent from my SM-G986W using Tapatalk
  15. Jimmy Wallhanger

Beast Stand

Looking forward to mine. Sent from my SM-G986W using Tapatalk
  16. Jimmy Wallhanger

How to Cut and Seal the End of Ropes

I use a red hot knife and hockey tape Sent from my SM-G986W using Tapatalk
  17. Jimmy Wallhanger

Sell me on your favorite quiver

Tight spot or gtfo scrub Sent from my SM-G986W using Tapatalk
  18. Jimmy Wallhanger

Stealth Strip - Is it really necessary

If it does not hurt it helps.
  19. Jimmy Wallhanger

Beast sticks changes 2019 to now

I got 4 minis woth 18" aiders. Gets me to 20 feet comfortably. My only wish is they had a little bit more space from the tree for a bit more foot space. It's not a deal breaker though Sent from my SM-G986W using Tapatalk
  20. Jimmy Wallhanger

Heavy arrow bone breaking results on large deer

520 gr TAW 125 Grain Iron will Single Bevel with bleeders Black eagle Rampage with 51 grain SS insert with 50 grain screw in weight. 17% FOC. 265 fps with 81 lb of FE and .61 slug feet per second Absolutley destroy any bone and pass through both shoulders with ease. After I had a 400 grain...