• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Search results

1. d_rek

Dan Infalt’s Changes

No contract, no terms was what the prime guys told me. Just reached out to him to see if they could build him a bow. If you want to read more into it than that then that's on you. Not everyone is in it to pump a brand (although i'm sure both will enjoy the optics). Besides Dan has his own brand...
  2. d_rek

SOLD - Badlands Superday Pack

sold
  3. d_rek

bump
  4. d_rek

Oplux tether

Add an additional wrap to the prusik or try a distel hitch friction knot instead of the prusik. The sheath on the oplux is slippery and depending on the accessory cord you're using you'll likely need an extra wrap for it to bite enough under load to prevent from slipping.
  5. d_rek

Bump Price drop... $150 shipped TYD.
  6. d_rek

SOLD - First Lite Catalyst Jacket - Fusion - 2XL

Paypal only + 3% fee. Price is shipped TYD. $150.00 - First Lite Catalyst Jacket - Fusion - 2XL Gently used catalyst jacket in fusion. Have had it for a couple of seasons, but no rips, holes, or tears that I can find. Great midweight fleece lined jacket for active hunts or milder weather...
  7. d_rek

SOLD - First Lite Fusion Lot - 2XL

sold
  8. d_rek

Bump Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  9. d_rek

Bump Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  10. d_rek

Kiln hoody sold Vest sold bump
  11. d_rek

Paypal only + 3%. Price is shipped TYD. All items are in excellent or like-new condition unless otherwise noted. Smoke free home and stored in airtight totes. $180 - NWOT Catalyst Pants 2XL - Brand new, never worn. $150 - Catalyst Pants 2XL - Gentled used, some minor wear on knees and thighs...
  12. d_rek

Paypal Only + 3%. Price is shipped TYD. $150 - Badlands Superday pack in Approach FX pattern Barely used superday pack. Just taking up room in the closet. No rips, holes, or tears that I can find. Smoke free home.
  13. d_rek

How important is archery practice?

My effective range is my effective range. Practicing at ranges beyond it doesn't necessarily increase my effective range, but it does increase my accuracy at ranges beyond my effective range for non-hunting related archery activities ie: mainly 3D.
  14. d_rek

Jakt Gear Magnetic Paracord Bow Sling

Jakt Gear Bow Sling Still available
  15. d_rek

bump
  16. d_rek

Marsupial gear fishing pack sold
  17. d_rek

Prices are shipped TYD. Paypal only + 3% fee. $50 - Jakt Gear Paracord Bow Sling Red + Black - Used once. Basically brand new. Comes with the magnetic riser strap w/ the magnet in the cord to keep the sling out of your way. Pretty cool I just didn't use it like I thought I would.
  18. d_rek

Pelican air bowcase

Looks too good to be true. If there isn't a phone number to call and talk to someone do not enter any payment info on that website.
  19. d_rek

S&W MP Shield .45 leather holsters

bump