• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Search results

1. Jefferson10940

Brand New Underbrush Leafy Suit -$60 tyd price drop. Sold

Small/Medium Never been used $75 tyd Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Jefferson10940

Left handed Mathews VXR 28 —- sold

Real tree edge Mod D which is 28.5” and 70# Bought in January 2021, shot it a bunch in the backyard. Original string, peep does twist but string looks great Has the SCS installed and a mathews integrated QAD rest. Not a scratch on it. Always hung up when not shooting it. If you want more...
  3. Jefferson10940

TL Covert, platform and sticks bundle

Big sale this weekend on either bundle plus you can use the HangtimeTL10 code for an additional 10% off ! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Jefferson10940

One sticking set up … minus the stick ;)—- SOLD

I have a brand new madrock, 40’ of canyon, yhe dynaglide, roll pouch in bottomland, delta quick link, carabiner. Only thing not in Pictures is the dynaglide but I have it. And it’s still wrapped up as I got it from doublesteps. $200 tyd f/f or $210 g/s Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. Jefferson10940

Tactacam Reveals Verizon --- SOLD

I am thinking that I have too many! I will either sell package 1 - You are buying 3 Tactacam Cell Cams ... 2 - Verizon Reveals used for a year both function as they should and 1 Reveal X verizon new in box, never been opened...
  6. Jefferson10940

Nock on Back strap release

Ordered this and used it for a couple of days. It’s not for me. $210 tyd Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. Jefferson10940

Trophyline EDP first review Staggs in the wild

For the guys interested in the EDP here is the first review! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. Jefferson10940

Trophyline EDP new platform

Available in to order and ship in April!! Check out the podcast that introduces it Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. Jefferson10940

Reach Camera arm $185 pics added - sold

Anyone interested in a stealth stripped Reach camera arm by out on a limb? Used a handful of times, self filming is just not my thing. Have a small camera head installed, it works but it’s not great. Will add pictures later today. Also have the longer strap in addition to the one that comes with...
  10. Jefferson10940

Vortex diamondback 10x50 $200 pics added - SOLD

Bought these a month ago. Basically brand new. Comes with the glass chest harness and original box. I’ll add pics when I get home. Really nice binos just also have the 10x42 which I prefer. $200 f and f or $206 goods and services. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. Jefferson10940

Wild Edge Yarak size 2 .... $275

Saddle only. Webbing bridge. Great shape. If you want more pictures let me know. I believe there were only 25 ever made in 2 sizes ... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. Jefferson10940

Trophyline covert

I have been hunting out of one since mid October. Here is a place you can ask me questions and I can respond I saw one question that asked if the center webbing was elastic, no it’s not. But no it doesn’t cut into me at all. The saddle is super comfortable, the only thing I changed was I...
  13. Jefferson10940

Latitude classic ,never used $185 - sold

I have a classic, only been in a tree once. I like to try every option out there. I try em you buy em! Paid $194 and took over a week to ship. I’ll ship tomorrow. Or next day once money is sent. $185 friends and family $193 goods and services Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. Jefferson10940

Wild Edge 10 pack and perch gen 1 -$220 tyd —- SOLD

10 steps have never been used ... brand new Perch was stepped on once. $220 tyd Not looking to separate Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. Jefferson10940

10 Wild edge steps, 2 bags and holster — SOLD

5 pack bag, 10 pack bag. 10 steps (2 different orders so the finish is different) 6 foot ropes except 1 is short, needs to be replaced. Kydex holster w single clip in pic it’s holding 6 steps. $150 f and f and we split the shipping. Or $157 goods and services and we split shipping...
  16. Jefferson10940

EZ -V. Left handed w inserts —- SOLD

I have a bunch of inserts that come with it, will send pics if needed but y’all know what it is. $85 tyd or $88 tyd if you prefer to send good and services. Left handed. It’s on my back up bow now but I picked up the same sight as my everyday bow, so no longer need this. Sent from my iPhone...
  17. Jefferson10940

EZ -V. Left handed w inserts — sold

I have a bunch of inserts that come with it, will send pics if needed but y’all know what it is. $85 tyd or $88 tyd if you prefer to send good and services. Left handed. It’s on my back up bow now but I picked up the same sight as my everyday bow, so no longer need this. Sent from my iPhone...
  18. Jefferson10940

Cranford folding scaffold. ROS $40 + shipping

I have only put these on a tree once. ROS just not for me and my size 14 boot. $65 new. $40 + shipping. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. Jefferson10940

WTS 4 - 17” shikars $350 - sold

I might end up regretting this but I don’t see myself using these this year. They have been on a tree in my backyard multiple times. No straps just the sticks and you can see I have an amsteel endless loop through the aider hole. I use that to attach to my saddle as I climb. $350 tyd friends...
  20. Jefferson10940

Left handed EZV $95 - pics added -SOLD

I have a left handed EZV with a bunch of inserts, I should have what you need. $95 shipped. Buyer adds 3% for goods and services I’ll add pics or send them to your phone just let me know I have inserts from 240-320 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk