• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Search results

1. Reedler

WTT Mathews Arrow Web for Tight Spot

Very gently used 6 arrow quiver. It stored some rages this turkey season. Comes with all mounting hardware and claw. Let me know if you’re interested in trading. Thanks! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Reedler

EDP SOLD please close

$160 TYD FF or add fees for G&S Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. Reedler

Novix Minis

3 sticks were used to hang a few trail cameras. Other than that they’re like new. I wrapped them in vet tape as soon as they came out of the box. $160 F&F or add fees for G&S TYD Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Reedler

Tx5

Both like new condition. Never hunted, they’ve got bout 30 min hang time each. Tx5 Size M -$320 TYD Classic - $160 TYD SOLD Prices are F&F or add fees for G&S Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. Reedler

Nomad Scrape Set - price drop

Like new condition. Wore it 2 times this season. The set works really well in a saddle. Large jacket Medium Bibs $240 TYD Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. Reedler

Badlands Lot

Selling a few of my Badlands pieces. Everything was purchased this past season and in good shape. No holes or tears, but the Ascend pants have some spots where my thighs rubbed together. Jacket is like new. Will text pics, just pm me. Prices are TYD. Ascend Jacket L - $85 Ascend Pants M - $75...
  7. Reedler

Canon Vixia- Price Drop

Picked up this Canon Vixia HF R500 from another member on here recently. It has a shoe glued on for a mic that works well. Camera works works great. I was able to pick up a little more expensive camera, so I won’t be needing this one anymore. Comes with extra battery and charger. Just asking...
  8. Reedler

WTB Filming Setup

Not looking for anything super fancy. I’d like to try the LWCG pocket arm, decent head, and video camera. Shoot me a message if you’d like to get rid of anything. Thanks! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. Reedler

EZV Sight SOLD please close

Bought less than a month ago. Never hunted with.. just mounted and sighted in. Comes with everything a brand new one does including unshot paper target and inserts. $140 TYD Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. Reedler

Spot Hogg Whipper Snapper SOLD please close

Nice little release, but it’s just collecting dust. Like new... not had 50 shots on it. $80tyd Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. Reedler

2 Panel Cruzr

Saw this comment from Chadrick on FB... Any insight on this saddle? That’s got my interest! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. Reedler

CBE Engage Hybrid 3 pin

Like new condition. Bought to try out on my new bow and ended up sticking with another sight. Comes with everything included with a brand new one. $270 TYD Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. Reedler

CRUZR XC size 2 setup SOLD please close

Verified deer death diaper. She’s been a great one, but I’m going to give a two panel saddle a go and can’t really afford to have two. Purchased in July of 2020 and used this past season. Normal wear and tear only (some fuzzing on lineman’s loops and Amsteel bridge). -Oplux tether and...
  14. Reedler

WTS/WTT: Badlands Venture Jacket M

Brand new with tags. Ordered a large and medium, and ended up keeping the large. $110 tyd Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. Reedler

Wtb EZ V w/ orange sapphire inserts

Anyone got one they’d like to sell? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. Reedler

Doyle’s as Pull Down Rope

Anyone ever tried this? I like rappelling, but I hate fighting my paracord pull down rope on the way down. Tie a sturdy carabiner on the hoist and this seems much cleaner. I’m carrying the Doyle’s with my anyways. Thoughts? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. Reedler

10 DanO Camo OCB straps SOLD please close

I’ve got 10 of these bad boys. All in good shape, hardly used at all. Fast shipping. TYD $45 for 5 $80 for 10 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. Reedler

5 Squirrel Steps on OCB SOLD please close

$120 tyd Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. Reedler

Rappel Setup SOLD please close

35’ Sterling Oplux Pretzl Quicklink Gravel Master Mono 35 cm Beal Jammy Madrock Carabiner $100 TYD *would throw in a Madrock Safeguard for extra $85 All used, but well cared for and in good shape. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. Reedler

WTS: Novix Mini Sticks SOLD please close

4 Novix mini’s with Custom Amsteel Products daisy chains and 18” cable aiders. These were only used 4 times this year. Not really a stick kinda guy. $200 TYD Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk