• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Search results

1. Coathanger15

Trad bow deals

Haha, @GCTerpfan just shoot me a p.m. And we we can get that Shakespeare shipped out! I also have a few more quality recurves looking for new homes if anyone is interested....just sayin!
  2. Coathanger15

Shakespeare Sierra X-18 Never Strung! Trades?

Bumpity
  3. Coathanger15

Bump, also interested in arrows and single bevel broadheads towards trade if anyone is interested. Let's make something work. Also price drop $200.00 plus shipping Edit cause I bought a fluid head)
  4. Coathanger15

EZV Gen 1 For trade

Up
  5. Coathanger15

I wish I had some history to share but its provenance is unknown to me. I have a few other Shakespeare bows and happened to find this one at auction a while back. Knowing how well the Shakespeare bows i have shoot, and intending on going mostly traditional next season, I jumped on the...
  6. Coathanger15

I have a new old stock, Shakespeare Sierra X-18, still in plastic bag with original unopened string and warranty card from factory. Bow is pristine. 52 inch recurve. 45# at 28" I bought this but couldnt bring myself to string it. Didn't want to be the one to put the first scratch in this...
  7. Coathanger15

Fs or trade Mathews flatline stabilizer 12 and Adjustable V-Bar

Used for one season. Some paint rubbed off on bar in places but just cosmetic. Forest camo color. Vbar like new. Asking$140 for the stab and $100 for the v bar. Plus shipping. Thanks for looking
  8. Coathanger15

Suggested DIY Multiple Bow Rack or Hanging System

This one was pretty straight forward with minimal materials/carpentry skill. Have since filled it with too many bows in my search for a set up that works for me. Total time was 1 1/2 hour with materials I had around the house.
  9. Coathanger15

WTB - Pack Rabbit Scrambler Straps (Coyote Brown)

On sale for $25 in gray
  10. Coathanger15

WTB - Pack Rabbit Scrambler Straps (Coyote Brown)

https://www.pack-rabbit.com/product/scrambler-shoulder-strap/
  11. Coathanger15

EZV Gen 1 For trade

Ttt
  12. Coathanger15

WTB Small Size Saddle For Son

I was looking for the same thing and happened apon new tribes kid sling harness. Looks very adjustable 19-32 in waist. In conjunction with a sit drag should work for my 8 yr old. Hopefully.
  13. Coathanger15

EZV Gen 1 For trade

Up for trades
  14. Coathanger15

Anyone new to traditional need a bow?

Big thank you to @Arkie and @JoyRyd for their generous help. A kind gesture to a hunter in need. I will follow up with this thread after I pass them on to my friend. Happy hunting everyone
  15. Coathanger15

Anyone new to traditional need a bow?

Hi Arkie. I have been helping out a friend get back into hunting after a few years away. He is on a tight budget bit this would be perfect for him. If its still available, I would be thrilled to pass it on to him.
  16. Coathanger15

EZV Gen 1 For trade

Ttt
  17. Coathanger15

Sold

Yup, $225 + shipping. Not a typo:) still available. brand new, yours today, just a payment away. Or I keep it as a back up. Thought there would be a taker on this one. Last bump and thanks for looking