• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Search results

1. ImThere

Poll - Do you think you’re going to be more or less successful this year over last?

If I get to hunt more then 4 hours I will be more successful! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. ImThere

Common problem with any folding platform or stand

I was working on a folding stand-off. I haven’t even looked at the project in a couple of years. But it would could work great. Just haven’t had the time or energy There was some plastic sticks made a long tone ago that I was working on imitating. I also made some hinges for stock standoffs...
  3. ImThere

What did you do today?

You got that right. My friends would get lost on the way over and there phone bad cell service for 3 days! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. ImThere

Worst invasive species in North America

No, I think ours were Nigerian! Lol Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. ImThere

Goats. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. ImThere

2021 "Huck it, I'mma Sit on My Bucket" Contest

Any extra points if I center shot a spot? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. ImThere

2021 "Huck it, I'mma Sit on My Bucket" Contest

How much is a spotted fawn worth? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. ImThere

F Benadryl Best get you an epic pen! Anaphylactic shock ain’t no joke. I’m allergic to a lot of things. Hell McDonald’s has put me in the hospital twice! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. ImThere

New saddle hunter in south central Tennessee

Welcome from Fayetteville, Tn Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. ImThere

I have a bone to pick with some of you...

Don’t climb trees that lean! Rookie! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. ImThere

What did you do today?

I just took a new job this year with Cloeren. We make plastic extrusion dies, feed blocks. I specifically install a system we designed called the touch less die. It self corrects the line to produce a flat film in the thickness you desire. I was working as a control electrician at Berry global...
  12. ImThere

What did you do today?

Sounds good. I was stuck in Tulsa, I was penciled in for two weeks the weren’t ready for me until Monday week 3 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. ImThere

What did you do today?

I know it’s a holiday and I’m trying to enjoy it but truthfully I’m trying to get my mind wrapped around the 3 weeks I have to spend in Charlotte, NC I hope they go better than the 3 weeks I was stuck in Tulsa. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. ImThere

What did you do today?

Ground hog day. I have been reliving my day for 3 weeks now. I’m really ready to leave Tulsa. Especially if they have no intentions of starting this production line up. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. ImThere

Jokes and Memes - NO POLITICS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. ImThere

How important is archery practice?

I am more of a shoot one arrow a day guy. I usually move the bag every evening and pick up my arrow. I take the shot in the morning. The bag may be anywhere from 10 to 75 yards.if I set the bag out and left it in three months I would be exponentially better at that one shot. I have yet to shoot...
  17. ImThere

What did you do today?

Well it cooled off! Where can I get some decent Sushi? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. ImThere

What did you do today?

A little irritated? My wife would have been straight pissed off! [emoji23] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. ImThere

What did you do today?

Awesome!! What a great view!! I guess I could use some airline miles and IhG points. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. ImThere

What did you do today?

How does one get in on free trips to Cabo? Lol Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk