• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Search results

1. MIPublic

WTS - Carter Wise Choice

bump
  2. MIPublic

WTS - Carter Wise Choice

3 Finger Carter Wise Choice in great shape. Comes with original packaging and Allen keys. Has a couple scuffs that I tried to capture in pictures but obviously sill functions flawlessly. $180 TYD via G/S. I'll cover fees and shipping.
  3. MIPublic

Anyone gotten an overwatch yet?

I wish someone had one at our demo day we did. Really wanting to try one out.
  4. MIPublic

Grizzlystik 200 gr Samurai FT

Pretty sure Grizz only makes RB
  5. MIPublic

WTT - EWO 1 stick- TRADED PLEASE CLOSE

Traded please close
  6. MIPublic

Please close found

Sending PM
  7. MIPublic

Hickory Creek Koolaid

Does the fastfire 3 not have brightness adjustment? I know for all those smaller red dot sights it's about 50/50 on if they do. Show us a few pictures with it on there!
  8. MIPublic

WTT - EWO 1 stick- TRADED PLEASE CLOSE

Bump for change of what I'm looking for.
  9. MIPublic

WTB - Predator pack straps

Looking for the upgraded predator pack straps. Thanks!
  10. MIPublic

EWO discount?

if you're buying sticks there actually IS a discount right now. ewostick is 10% off stick configurations if I'm not mistaken.
  11. MIPublic

2021 "Huck it, I'mma Sit on My Bucket" Contest

Don't you mean break like a cracked bucket?
  12. MIPublic

Audiobooks

That's what prompted me to make the post! Already purchased and started!!
  13. MIPublic

Audiobooks

I think I have everything he's done that he's done the narration for. Meateater is great and all, but I could listen to him read goodnight moon.
  14. MIPublic

Audiobooks

American Buffalo was great, listened to that when it came out.
  15. MIPublic

Audiobooks

I think that's one of the reasons I loved Ready Player One, Will Wheaton did a fantastic job narrating. Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk
  16. MIPublic

Audiobooks

https://www.audible.com/pd/Watchers-Audiobook/B07D2JG8TH this one?
  17. MIPublic

Audiobooks

I am not ashamed. HP audiobooks are incredible.
  18. MIPublic

Audiobooks

I have some credits with Audible that are about to expire and I'm looking to burn a few, any recommendations? Hunting-related would be cool. but I'm good with anything really. I like history, Harry Potter and Game of Thrones is about as mythological as I'll get, I loved Ready Player One, and...
  19. MIPublic

Worst invasive species in North America

Who can afford one of those these days?