• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Search results

1. huntin_addict

ground venison- your preferred type/% for added fat?

Burger is always straight venison.
  2. huntin_addict

Wild edge still around?

Again, not everyone has social media. If you aren't going to acknowledge customers that contact you via email or phone, why have and/or advertise them as a viable method of communication? They LOVE to throw spam email my way though....
  3. huntin_addict

Ravin R10 Crossbow

Don't do it. You would have to change your name.
  4. huntin_addict

Wild edge still around?

Not everyone does FB. FWIW I'm still waiting for an email response to an issue that I had in 2018. Don't hold your breath. I ditched everything WE I had.
  5. huntin_addict

All day sits and pooping

No saving of the recycled food. When things go wrong for him with the tp at height, that situation could compound itself immediately. If he runs some bare fingers down mud alley, he'll put those Scent-lok gloves to the test.
  6. huntin_addict

All day sits and pooping

Sorry but no.
  7. huntin_addict

All day sits and pooping

Hammer
  8. huntin_addict

Hitler was a saddle hunter.

Oh I know it bro, I said that very tongue in cheek.
  9. huntin_addict

Also, hope you don't mind but I had to drop this right on AT for the treestand sissies.
  10. huntin_addict

Outstanding Greg. I'm cracking up over here, my wife is a little aggravated, says I'm ruining the Pirates game......lol.
  11. huntin_addict

Trophyline Platow

I'm assuming a water bladder as it is hydration compatible.
  12. huntin_addict

Lwcg double steps

Or a file. Did the same to mine.
  13. huntin_addict

Trophyline Platow

Hoping to get home a little early today. Have some stuff to do then want to give this a run through.
  14. huntin_addict

No more Beast stand talk...

Yep, and for only $784.38.
  15. huntin_addict

Looking For Basemap and On X Coupon Codes

OnX skiptrial25 gets you 25% off.
  16. huntin_addict

Trophyline Platow

On a side note, I have to say their customer service is exceptional. I texted them this afternoon with a question and received a response within 1 minute, on a holiday no less.
  17. huntin_addict

Trophyline Platow

Purchased. Looking forward to receiving this.
  18. huntin_addict

Wild edge still around?

WE customer service = sub par.