• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Search results

1. B

NuCanoe Accessories For Sale..

Selling some accessories from my F-12 that I don't use. #7110 Motor U-Joint Tiller Extension, 32" to 54" to control motor from rear or middle seat. Push Button Telescoping,$50. Stand Up Casting Bar, slides in track channel, $150. Two Wheel Cart Fits into Scupper Holes, $100. Rod Holder on...
  2. B

NuCanoe, Found One Thank You...

Looking to buy a NuCanoe if anyone has one, before ordering new. Call or Txt 419 689 6978.
  3. B

New Range Finder Info.

Being a Trad Shooter I have never owned or tried a range finder but would like to try one. Does anyone use one for a monocular and not carry binos? I use mine a lot but would like to get away from them if I could buy a 6 - 8 power RF. Hunting eastern wood lots. No need for heavy duty binos.
  4. B

WTB 125 Gr. Snuffer Broadheads.

Looking for 125,s but may buy heavier if anyone wants to get rid of some.
  5. B

WTB 300 spine carbon shafts.

Need 300s. Bought 400s and too lite. Maybe someone wants to trade the other way.
  6. B

House Cleaning Project...// Sold Please Close// Thanks.

WTS Treehopper Recon, Almost New, W/ 8mm Girth Hitched to L.S. for L.B. and Beaner for R.S. or can be used for tether. W/ Treehopper Dump Pouch and Ropeman II. All Like New. $190 TYD. Also have a fleece saddle w/girth hitched 550 cord, Black and Hunter Green Plaid, for use w/ RCH. $20...
  7. B

New Summit Tree Stand Seat.. SOLD PLease Close..

Selling a new summit tree stand seat w/four adj. rubber buckles, backrest pad and tree bungee to keep it all out of the way. $40 TYD Can txt pics 419 689 6978 .Will fit most Summits and many other climbers if anyone here still uses a climber.
  8. B

Sit Drag and RCH Directions.

Looking to DIY a sitdrag to use w/my RCH. Need to find videos of others who did the same. Do you use a separate tether for RCH and sit drag to be able to adjust them independently ?
  9. B

WTB a light weight tree stand harness. Please Close..

Looking for a tree stand safety harness if anyone has one before I order new.
  10. B

Tree Stand Safety Harness Wanted...Please Close..

Anyone have a harness they want to get rid of?
  11. B

Black Eagle 350 Traditional Shafts./ SOLD PLEASE CLOSE..

Just Bought a Doz Black Eagle 350 Wood Grain Shafts W/Orange Nocks and Inserts and Collars. Ordered them Too Heavy. Need 400s. $90 TYD or trade. 419 689 6978
  12. B

WTB Tree hopper Step.

Looking to buy (1) more strap on step if anyone has one.
  13. B

Non Recall Ameristeps/ Sold Please Close/

I Have For Sale {5} Ameristeps That I've Used For My R.O.S. All Camo Vet Wrapped And In Good Condition. Nothing Wrong W/Them . $60 TYD. 419 689 6978
  14. B

Kwikee Quiver.. WTB

Looking for the old rubber quiver that snaps over a bow limb . Need one for my carp bow. I think they were called a quikee quiver.
  15. B

ISO.Rated Caribiners

Looking for used caribiners before I order new.
  16. B

ANDERSON TREE SLING FOR SALE/ SOLD THANK YOU...

Selling my Anderson. Its the most comfortable of all the saddles I've tried. Removed the stock tree strap and added a water knotted tubular webbing bridge with Dano's adjustable buckle on right side. Also added a bungee belt. Installed camo taped open Petzel rings on each side. $135 TYD...
  17. B

Tree Hopper Recon Sling..

Anyone have one they dont like before I order a new one??
  18. B

Fly Reel For Pull Up Rope.

I ordered an auto wind fly reel for my pull up rope. I know someone said they used one here. Problem is it wont feed out 20' w/o the spring getting too tight. I put it on my fly rod and put a hand crank reel on my bag for my bow rope. I like the fly line as it is stiff enough so it doesn't blow...
  19. B

Four Uncut Hawk Helliums, SOLD, SHIPPED

Four Hawk Helliums Uncut, Vet Wrapped, W/8mm. Rope Mod .Carrying Bag W/Shoulder Strap . No Need to Wrap Ropes, Just Drop Back Into Bag, Quiet. Can Text Pics if Needed. Nothing Wrong W/Them, Like New But Trying Steps. 419 689 6978. 175 + Ship.
  20. B

In Search Of Ameristeps

Looking to buy about (10) Ameristeps.