• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Search results

1. Treehopper2

Mini platforms

I guess that’s possible I never tried that
  2. Treehopper2

Saddle Concept

I’ve been working with this design for some time as you can see it has two bridge loops which can be adjusted to load the weight evenly across all for webbing straps by adjusting the loops inside the bridge girth hitch. I plan to some day make one with adjustable straps you can easily pull or...
  3. Treehopper2

Saddle for Soldier

I talked with the soldier today that got the saddle and he seems to really be enjoying it. That has inspired me to give away a backband to another person so if your currently active duty and in need of a backband send me a pm Thanks again guy’s for your service Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Treehopper2

The Wingman One Stick System

I was lucky to get a few of them early on. I’ve used them some and daisy chains do come off it easy and fast. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. Treehopper2

The Wingman One Stick System

Could this be used with daisy chains instead of a versa button or a cam cleat on a one stick setup for faster moves ? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. Treehopper2

Please close Ropemen1

Sold Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. Treehopper2

Quick link squeak

I wonder how this will work when the temperature drops. I’ve used bow string wax to stop stuff from rattling loose but never as a lubricant I’m interested on the results. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. Treehopper2

Light/compact lifeline

Stay away from Amsteal in this application. I think if it was me I would look into canyon elite or canyon C-IV along with 6mm TRC . Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. Treehopper2

First saddle buck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. Treehopper2

First saddle buck

@1simplemann thanks for sharing your hunt Great buck !!!
  11. Treehopper2

First saddle buck

This picture here is 3 hours 15 minutes after the shot through the vitals. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. Treehopper2

First saddle buck

This is a picture just after the shot 50 yards away Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. Treehopper2

First saddle buck

Montana Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. Treehopper2

First saddle buck

15. Treehopper2

First saddle buck

We spoke briefly in text but once he gets time I’m sure he will call and I’ll have more details. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. Treehopper2

First saddle buck

17. Treehopper2

First saddle buck

I just wanted to share a picture I received today from a friend of mine that I got to know due to saddle hunting. This is his first saddle buck and I’m so excited for him. Seeing pictures like this makes all the time I’ve spent behind a sewing machine making saddles all worth it. Sent from my...
  18. Treehopper2

Please close Ropemen1

Thank you for offer but I have no need for it Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. Treehopper2

*please close*EWO cable aiders

Sold Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. Treehopper2

Please close Ropemen1