• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Search results

1. R

Evolution of the ultralight stands

I climb with my safety attached and push it up the tree after a few times up the tree.
  2. R

Evolution of the ultralight stands

Only reason I don't use my summit more is the size and weight....past that such a awesome stand. I also have a Lone Wolf sit and climb I just got and that's way nicer to pack but not as comfortable as the summit but still more so than a saddle. I just grabbed a Dryad Drey to try. Either way my...
  3. R

WildEdge steps sold please close

I’ll take em,PM me you PayPal
  4. R

How many of you all are using a boat to access your hunting area?

Extra clothes in a dry bag just in case.....Ive used my kayak and a boat to access a island near me. One time I slipped and was half soaked and it was rough getting warm after the half hour paddle back.
  5. R

Scent Use

I’ve had times they worked great,scared deer and didn’t make a difference l.No different that vocalizations in my mind. If it works once on a great buck it’s worth it
  6. R

spott hogg Tommy single pin (price drop)

120tyd
  7. R

Dryad is top notch

Just wanted to give a shoutout to them....I bought a used Drey from them and I called to ask some questions. A real live person answered the phone and walked me through them and eased my mind a bit. Cant wait to try it out in the woods, with experiences like that I wouldn't hesitate to buy from...
  8. R

First Saddle Purchase: Dryad Drey vs Traditional Saddle

I was just going to say the same thin....I have had multiple different saddle and just got the drey to try out also.....Its way different (just tried it for the first time on the ground last night...no actual treetime yet) I liked both my Cruzr saddles and my JX3 but wanted something in between...
  9. R

Tell me about the JX3

Last time I used mine I heard a pop also....I just checked and didn't see anything thank god
  10. R

New York Saddle Hunters

this weekend should be good!!!
  11. R

Muddy Pro Sticks

Ok thanks
  12. R

Muddy Pro Sticks

I have a list of stuff in the for sale section.
  13. R

To Pig or Not to Pig

Id have some fresh pork coming home with me
  14. R

Dryad drey

thanks
  15. R

Muddy Pro Sticks

Any trades?