• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Search results

1. M

Please help

Thanks will check it out
  2. M

Please help

Looking for cams or both cams and mods for a 06 bow tech constitution le The cam split. Called bow tech direct they don’t make them any more!!
  3. M

Looking for a Sewing machine

Dm if anyone has sewing machine. I will pay for shipping
  4. M

EWO discount?

Absolutely will always support the American made products. Especially from the little guys!!!
  5. M

8 ft a steel daisy chains?

It’s cheaper to Make yourself but they are time consuming. I made 4 sets of 4 last year. Took me a week!! But I saved on dollar
  6. M

MOBILE HUNTERS EXPO!!!!!!!!

What is the address to the event !! Will really want to attend
  7. M

Welcome from Greensburg Pa!

Welcome from Ohio
  8. M

Anyone gotten an overwatch yet?

Nike sweat bands!!
  9. M

North Georgia Buck

When does the season in Georgia start? I currently live in north east Ohio. I also hunt Pennsylvania. Looking to maybe hunt southern states.
  10. M

Rope mod

How did they work? Are you still using them?
  11. M

Rope mod

Has anyone tried uses a pursik on a set of stickshttps://youtu.be/2zKCjgXwh_k
  12. M

Hunting clothes

Looking to invest in some new hunting clothes. Probably will be the last set of hunting clothes. Any suggestions. 1 do I buy a full season bundle or 2 do I piece it together!!! A little help will go a long way!!
  13. M

Bones camp looks awesome I think I may order another one !!!
  14. M

Hello from Northeast PA

Welcome from NE Ohio
  15. M

Novix Double Steps?

it would probably be easier to make your own sticks with all the places your able to get parts!!
  16. M

Novix Double Steps?

instead of waiting for them to come out. i have full length lone wolfs, doubled step with beast steps. eastern outdoors has double steps for the single novix. Novix are actually lone wolf sticks. before lone wolf split..
  17. M

Platform??

I appreciate the fees back. I was leaning towy the mission just wasn’t sure. I wanted the weight of 5.5. I have full length lone wolf sticks that are 9lbs.
  18. M

Platform??

I am at a loss. Don’t know which platform to buy. I want to cut weight but I don’t want to sacrifice comfort. I am 6’5 220 and have a size 14 boot. I am hunting out of a transformer saddle.
  19. M

I was able to sit the transformer yesterday!! I am. Brand new to saddle hunting. So it was my first sit ever!! So i used one stick, lineman’s rope and tether. Climbed to the top of the double on top the stick and hooked in both lines on still standing on top the stick. And the reaction after...
  20. M

This saddle is well built. Other then the raptor buckles being a little noise with a simple cover on them will work just fine. Comfortable. I am so glad I did my home work and purchased this saddle American Made product.