• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Search results

1. krub6b

PackOutBags.com

Seems like they would be floppy and wouldn't ride well on rough terrain. The most useful application I can forsee for them would be on a second trip back in on a larger animal if doing it solo, but then I wonder how I would load the front and back with a quarter each and get it on my shoulders...
  2. krub6b

Team 11 thread

Sounds like a fun afternoon Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
  3. krub6b

Team 11 thread

Does the property have oaks that are dropping on it? Even if there is water around them deer will wade for good acorns if that's the only supply Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
  4. krub6b

Team 11 thread

Depends on how much cover is left to hold deer, of you are down to a couple places that are dry bedding, I'd be certain that you had a good wind and a clean entry/exit route. If there are still numerous bedding opportunities I'd be a little more aggressive Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
  5. krub6b

Hybrid bow sight recommendations?

I've been pleased with my IQ Pro Hunter, although I've only had it about 6 months Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
  6. krub6b

Team 11 thread

Nice work everyone. I've got Thursday and Friday off and me and my daughter are gonna go spend some time in the woods,hopefully the deer are starting to get froggy by then Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
  7. krub6b

Pin light life expectancy

Never had one last a season personally, not sure if there's a model worth spending money on but I just go without now Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
  8. krub6b

Rookie Mistakes?

It's hard to know whether you setup in the right spot or not without having more details about the area. It seems like you may be too close to the field since you bumped deer off of it, but you may be in the right spot and just got unlucky today too. As far as the rabbit hunter goes he may very...
  9. krub6b

Saddle setup for petite female

Glad it's helping you out Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
  10. krub6b

Adding some vet wrap to them should quiet them down significantly. Along with a layer of vet wrap on your carabiners Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
  11. krub6b

Another harness option is a tree stand harness with lineman's loops. That is what I use in conjunction with my fleece saddle because I already had it. Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
  12. krub6b

Lineman's loops on a harness are a big plus, gear loops that come on RCH's aren't really necessary and can get in the way...
  13. krub6b

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/topic?url=http://www.saddlehunter.com/community/index.php?threads/the-ultimate-ultralight-saddle.2358/&share_tid=2358&share_fid=104184&share_type=t&link_source=app The ultimate ultralight saddle? This thread has lots of info on the fleece saddle/rock climbing...
  14. krub6b

A Rock climbing harness paired with a fleece saddle is hard to beat comfort wise IMO. That should also give you the option of getting a harness that fits well and making your fleece saddle the size that I most comfortable for you. They dyrad drey may work well for you if you aren't comfortable...
  15. krub6b

WTB Bush-n-a-bag-found, please close

I feel like this could be dyed pretty easily as well... Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
  16. krub6b

Because you have good taste??
  17. krub6b

Welp, I just googled it and now I want one too.
  18. krub6b

Team 11 thread

He does look tasty. Congrats and nice work Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
  19. krub6b

Team 11 thread

Ohh snap now we'll all be on pins and needles Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
  20. krub6b

Muddy Pro Sticks noise problem

What kind of noise? Banging when opening or rattling while shifting your weight or something else? Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk