• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Search results

1. Bigterp

Has any one used U P platform on a shikar

Yeah that tube is pretty thin that would be a lot of side load…..
  2. Bigterp

My controversial view on tracking dogs

I like this discussion! I’ve recently heard on multiple platforms I immediately backed out & got a hold of a tracker. What’s troubling is you don’t know what effort was put forth in the initial assessment to make that call. I had a shot this season recently that all that was needed to recover a...
  3. Bigterp

WTB EDP

@trailblazer75 still got one??
  4. Bigterp

Smaller diameter ropes

Thanks let you know what I find.
  5. Bigterp

Can't trust coyotes

Got a bunch of coyotes /foxes on a couple places I hunt & I can’t leave em overnight there. But absolutely fine at my other spots….. weird
  6. Bigterp

thanksgiving day buck

Congrats, how did it go down???
  7. Bigterp

Smaller diameter ropes

Do you know where to get sterling 6mm ropes with sewn eyes? I have some rope mods that are knotted & wanted to upgrade. Had some stuff from bluewater but their stuff is mostly setup for hitch cords, etc.
  8. Bigterp

Saddlehunter.com Search Functions

The issue is the 3 character search, google will fix that…..
  9. Bigterp

Beast sticks with Cam cleat

Here’s one of the videos on it
  10. Bigterp

Team 5 - 2021

I never regret passing deer that weren’t up to the goals I set. That’s not to say every once in a while I don’t just let it rip anyway……
  11. Bigterp

"The official saddle hunting backpack thread"

Don’t notice anything being super loud on that pack, especially after broken in
  12. Bigterp

What is this thing?

Looks like a pit or cat to me…..
  13. Bigterp

First Saddle hunting Black Friday

When I checked out it was applied once you finished payment info
  14. Bigterp

Team 5 - 2021

I was out today strapped in an hour & 20 mins before legal light & just walked in the door. To rub salt in the wound the big mainframe 12 I’ve been chasing was shot by a neighboring farm
  15. Bigterp

Team 5 - 2021

What a toad!!!! Stay after em!
  16. Bigterp

Live from the saddle 2021

MD firearms opener…. Yes it’s a zoo. My son is home from school & is making his way through the snack bag 40mins after legal light. First saddle sit for him. He says why the heck did we lug around climbers for so long……
  17. Bigterp

Team 5 - 2021

Headed out in the morning with my son , gun opener 1st saddle sit for him!
  18. Bigterp

Dumb question - cutting arrows - using disc in miter saw?

Yup one that came with it (metal just baby it) then made a squaring jig ( they really don’t need much.
  19. Bigterp

Question about bolts..

I haven’t prepped them that early but marked trees post season then drilled in the summer & or as I hunt. Plenty of times I’ll drill a tree on a morning hunt & realize that I needed a small adjustment 40-50 yds . I’ll drill that tree that I need to be in on the way out & mark it then it’s ready...
  20. Bigterp

Yea/Nay: Saddle + strong winds?

I wouldn’t not hunt because of it. Just know that the deer are going to be down out of it somewhere & hunt there some little pocket that’s protected….. definitely wouldn’t want to be swaying around on a ridge top somewhere just to check the box