• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Search results

1. enkriss

EWO stick parts

Ttt
  2. enkriss

Flat Branch Outdoors Solitude 2.0

Price drop
  3. enkriss

LWCG Double Step Sticks ..Best attachment ?

Don’t use daisy chains with the doubles unless you use a truckers hitch with them. They will kick out… ask me how I know….
  4. enkriss

Cruzr climbing sticks

Out on a limb has new sticks coming out. The 14” LWCG sticks that were supposed to be out last year. I know of 2 other sticks on the horizon. Pending patent approvals.
  5. enkriss

EWO stick parts

No trades. Will not split.
  6. enkriss

Ttt
  7. enkriss

Cruzr climbing sticks

There is going to be several new sticks coming out. I heard latitude is working on some sticks also. Bring on the sub 1lb climbing sticks! I was running out of things I wanted to buy.
  8. enkriss

Stealth Strip vs LWCG Silent Touch Tape

I prefer the LWCG slayer tape myself. I really like the texture. However, the cost is crazy and its not as durable. Stealth strips cling to anything forever. However, them being like a suede cloth I think they will hold odors. If you want to ever remove them…..haha….I pity the fool!
  9. enkriss

Phantom vs latitude classic 2

Phantom is a decent saddle. Good for leaning. Lousy for siting and/or ring of steps. The classic is my all around favorite saddle. Biggest gripe is the lineman’s loops are huge and the design of them takes away from where they could of added a few more molle loops to move your dump pouches...
  10. enkriss

Weird Tethrd Thing on Here

Here for the notifications… Carry on…
  11. enkriss

SOLD - Lone Wolf Custom Gear 2.0

Ttt
  12. enkriss

New Gear Release 2022!

Did you see the Timberninja stand?….lol
  13. enkriss

New Gear Release 2022!

So does the monarch that’s not even on the list… The UP will shortly come in flat also.
  14. enkriss

New Gear Release 2022!

Not mine.
  15. enkriss

New Gear Release 2022!

Perhaps…
  16. enkriss

New Gear Release 2022!

Aluminum cheaper than plastic? Not likely…
  17. enkriss

New Gear Release 2022!

Timberninja platform hasn’t been talked about much. Probably because the tethrd carbon platform overshadowed it. I am not sure what the weight is… but the price point is $550. With a $550 platform, $1,200 treestand and god only knows what the new sticks will cost…. They are pricing themselves...
  18. enkriss

New Gear Release 2022!

Scentlok says not this year. Probably not till 2023.
  19. enkriss