• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Search results

1. B

PSE Stinger 3G RTS Package

Bump. Open to offers. Great beginner bow.
  2. B

Bump
  3. B

Bump
  4. B

Bump, updated prices.
  5. B

Bump
  6. B

Bump. Open to offers.
  7. B

Bump
  8. B

Bump
  9. B

PSE Stinger 3G RTS package. Catfish Custom strings are 2 seasons old. Comes with everything shown in the pictures (site, whisker biscuit rest, and quiver). 28.5” draw length and measured at 57#. PM me with additional questions or for specific, additional pics. I’m sure I’m missing something...
  10. B

How Do You Get the Seeds Out of Your Milkweed?

Simple question…. I have found executing it is not so simple. Tried the “loose change in a bag” trick. Did not work well for me. What do you all do? This is to go from picked/dried pods to loose floss ready to hunt with.
  11. B

Browsed Acorns - What Sign Do You Look For?

Looking for some insight from some of the more experienced hunters. Say you come across an oak flat, and it’s clear that the white oaks are dropping acorns. You hear them fall occasionally and can see them laying on the ground. What is the sign you are looking for to confirm that deer are...
  12. B

Pipe and cigar talk

Have not read all 8 pages of replies so take this for what it’s worth. JRCigar.com sells cigars that are every affordable. They claim to use the same tobacco from the big dog brands and then just roll it themselves. I would imagine 75%+ of casual cigar smokers cannot tell the difference. You...
  13. B

Truck Bed Deer Pulley System

Great description. I can see how that would work very well. I tend to have a lot of bins in my bed with all my other gear in it, so I’m not sure I would have Room for this type of setup. But it sounds like a very effective method!
  14. B

Wapiti

Hell yeah. Congrats man!
  15. B

Wapiti

Congrats!! I am hoping to do the same one day. Can you share more about your hunt? What state? What type of hunt (OTC, draw, etc)? Elk hunting is on my bucket list, but sometimes reading about it makes it seem daunting to get out there!
  16. B

Forgot to mention that, but that is exactly my plan!
  17. B

I’ve been mulling this idea over for a few years. I often hunt alone, and I’ve been looking for simple ideas on how to get a deer into my truck bed with minimal effort. I do have what I need to pack one out, but there are times when it is easier to just drag one out and deal with the rest of it...
  18. B

SOLD: Sitka Jetstream Vest (L)

Bump
  19. B

SOLD: Sitka Jetstream Vest (L)

Bump