• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Search results

1. tailgunner

Aerohunter 22% off

i hated sayin it but somebodys gotta
  2. tailgunner

2TC-K.I.S.S. Videos: Part 2 can be found in Post #36

I was going to try double sturips too.with a strap between them.
  3. tailgunner

Aerohunter 22% off

I love to buy local but new tribe makes everything I don't want in a saddle and nothing I do want.way overkill .made less for hunting and more for falling.wich I don't plan on doing.so it's not a good selling point.i plan on hunting.but not from a 5 pound saddle.that feels like im straping in to...
  4. tailgunner

Aerohunter 22% off

Arrow hunter doesn't care about the saddle market .they are an established arborist company just dabbling in a saddle market they don't need. And they make the heavier rig.with the most useless straps.
  5. tailgunner

Bow blinds for sale

I like it ..I saw this and thought it was cool too
  6. tailgunner

New Gear Release 2022!

Maybe 2 on a strap if they are lite
  7. tailgunner

Suggestions to cut weight...?

i hate to say it but theres nothing efficiant about 1 sticking.weight saving or packability realy.because you are using 4 systems of climbing .3 to get up and 1 just to get down.compared to 1 system up and down,theres no way around that.it does no good to say double purpose your linemens belt...
  8. tailgunner

quiet carabiner covers

pro move,double purpose i like it....no fancy devices
  9. tailgunner

This little sling pack is a heavy10 pounds with 10 camstrap ameri steps a ring of a steps with a cam ,saddle, linemen and tether.and that's alot Of stuff.thats 11 steel cambuckles and 2 carabiners. its 8 pounds when im whearing the saddle.so I'm not sure what all you need.but it looks like a...
  10. tailgunner

quiet carabiner covers

your late to the show if you aint been doing this
  11. tailgunner

quiet carabiner covers

1 inch tubular webbing cut to size fold the ends in .
  12. tailgunner

8mm And Tenders?

Now they are heavier
  13. tailgunner

8mm And Tenders?

your carabiners are naked
  14. tailgunner

he kind of said it all .go 2tc or go heavy
  15. tailgunner

8mm And Tenders?

thats brilliant old man
  16. tailgunner

Soft Platform?

Do you use your sturips to climb or just as a platform.mine where just for climbing.i didn't think of using it for a Platorm.even just to knock a couple steps off the ring of steps.would be cool
  17. tailgunner

NEW ways to lighten everything

have a bow hanger on my line mens too
  18. tailgunner

NEW ways to lighten everything

keeps my climbing bag sef sefficiant