• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Search results

1. ShooterMike

SOLD

Bow is mint. Not even a month old. I’m just not a Bowtech guy. Let’s try $799.95 Semper Fi, Mike
  2. ShooterMike

Weather

Lol. Actually, yes! We decided to travel. Semper Fi, Mike
  3. ShooterMike

Weather

But I did get the lawn mowed, hedges trimmed, garage cleaned out, hunting gear packed away, deck cleaned off, and managed to shoot 75 arrows. Got home earlier than planned today, thankfully. Semper Fi, Mike
  4. ShooterMike

Weather

If anyone who lives in Virginia is surprised by the sudden onset of heavy rain ….. it’s my fault. I just finished washing and detailing the outside of my truck. Yours truly, “That guy” Semper Fi, Mike
  5. ShooterMike

Garmin Xero A1i Pro Bow Sight

Semper Fi, Mike
  6. ShooterMike

Garmin Xero A1i Pro Bow Sight

I have two of these - one on my primary hunting bow, and one on my backup bow. I decided to make my backup bow more 3d'ish, and I'm putting on an Axcel and UV3 on that bow. The Garmin Xero A1i Pro is super stupid easy to setup. It can accept multiple arrow profiles. Has a digital insight level...
  7. ShooterMike

Petzl Grigri+ and Carabiner

$90tyd Semper Fi, Mike
  8. ShooterMike

(SOLD) Lattitude Method complete kit

Yes, the saddle, backband, suspenders, pouches, gear strap, and (1) linemans/tether. I do not have an extra tether/linemans for this one, but I do have extra carabiners if you need some.
  9. ShooterMike

(SOLD) Lattitude Method complete kit

Method Saddle, suspenders, two pouches, gear strap, and back band. $250 tyd. I have two of these - I like them that much, but I'm making room for new gear.
  10. ShooterMike

Muddy One Stick with UP & Canyon C-IV

Muddy Pro with UP and sewn two step aider. 40' of Canyon C-IV $220 F&F or buyer covers fees Semper Fi, Mike
  11. ShooterMike

Mamut Smart 2.0 + Carabiner

Also have 40’ of Canyon C-IV to add in for an additional $50. Comes with quick link. Semper Fi, Mike
  12. ShooterMike

Mamut Smart 2.0 + Carabiner

New. Never used. $50 F&F or you cover fees. Semper Fi, Mike
  13. ShooterMike

PLEASE CLOSE WTB Mammut Smart 2.0

I have one. New never used it. Will Sell with the Mammut Smart HMS Caribiner for $50 F&F. Semper Fi, Mike
  14. ShooterMike

1 Left!! NIB Remington 870/1100/1187 Saddle Scope Mount with 4x32 Shotgun Scope and Rings

$75 for one mount and one scope? Semper Fi, Mike
  15. ShooterMike

(SOLD) Ridgerunner

bump
  16. ShooterMike

(SOLD) Ridgerunner

still available.
  17. ShooterMike

(SOLD) Sitka Apex Pack

One season of use. No tears or stains that I can find. All zippers and closers work just as they’re supposed to. Great pack! $150. Semper Fi, Mike