• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Search results

1. Treehopper2

Please close DIY stuff

Anyone interested in buying up some saddle building material I have a bunch of stuff really to much to list available. If anyone is interested I can get a more detailed list and pictures just send me a pm Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Treehopper2

Please close WTS Archery gear

I have a little bit of everything here for both trad/compound stuff I just don’t need anymore and maybe someone can use it Assortment of broadheads,arrows, etc Send me a pm offer for everything Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. Treehopper2

Gear dump

Here are a few items I will not be using this year. I want to keep it all together due to shipping cost and time to get it out individually. Send me a offer in pm if your interested Thank you Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Treehopper2

Please close Hoyt RX 5 ultra

Hoyt RX5 ultra 50-60 lbs. Adjustable draw currently set at 29” $900 paypal f&f or add fee Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. Treehopper2

DRT climbing

I’ve been using the DRT climbing method on and off for a few years now and really like the simplicity of this method but the throw ball and line drive me crazy in the woods getting tangled up on everything. After trying this method two different times I just about gave up on it but luckily I...
  6. Treehopper2

Please close Dryad drey

Custom ASAT Dryad drey Leg loops with buckles $225 f&f or add fees Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. Treehopper2

LWCG mini sticks

2 - 17” LWCG mini sticks with wire aiders 2 - versa straps 2 - j hooks $200 PayPal TYD Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. Treehopper2

Please close

LWCG 1.0 2 mini sticks w/aiders 3 versa straps Bow holder $695 OBO Trade towards Tethrd one sticks or LWCG double sticks Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. Treehopper2

Please close Treadway black swamp longbow

Mike treadway black swamp longbow 60” 50@28” Big Jim 4 arrow quiver 5 Easton legacy arrows $600 PayPal TYD Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. Treehopper2

SOLD please close ASAT 3D leafy suit

ASAT 3D leafy suit Size XL Great condition $95 f&f TYD Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. Treehopper2

Keeping pleat closed

For all you DIY guys I made a modification to my saddle to help keep the pleat closed it works great and this should work on other models if you have a machine and a little webbing and buckles. Doesn’t take long and it’s worth the effort imo. I used this same setup last summer on another build I...
  12. Treehopper2

Sold please close WTT -SRT Gear

I have some SRT climbing Gear Available. I’ve decided this method isn’t for me so I would like to possibly trade it for other climbing methods or saddle gear LH/RH acsenders w/adjustable foot loop Petal STOP descender and rope 40’ Sterling C-lV rope Madrock safeguard Throw ball and bag Let...
  13. Treehopper2

Please close

I’m still looking for a catalyst ion one stick I know it’s a long shot but it can’t hurt to try. I have a NIB madrock safeguard I could trade plus cash or just a cash deal Pm me if you have one you would part with Thank you Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. Treehopper2

D-Ring covers

I’ve been working on a Anderson sling Hybrid saddle and decided to make some covers to cut down on noise with the metal D-Rings and covered them with cordura and it seems to work well . Doesn’t take to long to make and the bridge moves as it should. I’m not sure this works any better than the...
  15. Treehopper2

Close thread please

I have a prototype saddle I’m no longer using someone maybe interested in. Let me know what you have for trade. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. Treehopper2

*Sold please close * Lone wolf sand cast stand

I have a lone wolf sand cast stand I restored and was going to keep for a hybrid setup but I’ve decided to go another direction. It has a versa button and strap and all new grade 8 bolts with lock nuts. I also installed military shoulder straps Great stand. $175 f&f TYD Sent from my iPhone...
  17. Treehopper2

* Please close *Treadway Black Forest longbow

Beautiful Black Forest longbow 66” 48#@28” Picked this bow up locally and it’s in excellent condition but the finish is more glossy than I like. Asking $700 Can text pictures Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. Treehopper2

Closed thread

Closed
  19. Treehopper2

Sold please close Tethrd onestick

Tethrd one stick $160 TYD Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. Treehopper2

Sold please close Hickory creek mini

I traded for this setup and it’s just not for me and I’m just trying to get some of my money back. Hickory creek mini crossbow 3 Easton arrows Quickie quiver was broken when I got it and I used J/B weld to put it back together. Has the nut modification Also listed on A/T $550 Sent...