• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Search results

1. Treehopper2

My Stretch Saddle Build

It’s just the way I do it I haven’t had stitches break in this area either but I have seen a difference in how the material looks over time showing a stress point in this area I’m not saying he has a issues his work looks outstanding it’s just how I did it and I’m not sure how others build...
  2. Treehopper2

My Stretch Saddle Build

Looks very nice I like it. You may want to double stitch those corners or run another pass near that area. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. Treehopper2

Gear dump

Ttt Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Treehopper2

Please close DIY stuff

Sold Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. Treehopper2

Gear dump

6. Treehopper2

Please close DIY stuff

#69 bonded nylon Tex 90 Tex 138 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. Treehopper2

Please close DIY stuff

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. Treehopper2

Please close DIY stuff

9. Treehopper2

Please close DIY stuff

10. Treehopper2

Please close DIY stuff

11. Treehopper2

Please close WTS Archery gear

12. Treehopper2

Please close DIY stuff

Anyone interested in buying up some saddle building material I have a bunch of stuff really to much to list available. If anyone is interested I can get a more detailed list and pictures just send me a pm Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. Treehopper2

Please close WTS Archery gear

I have a little bit of everything here for both trad/compound stuff I just don’t need anymore and maybe someone can use it Assortment of broadheads,arrows, etc Send me a pm offer for everything Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. Treehopper2

Rope Twist during DRT Climbing

I have had my rope twist up after a lot of practice climbs and I normally just tie off one end to my truck hitch and stretch it out working the twist back out until I reach the other end of the rope. It’s really no big deal for me only when I’m practicing a lot but for hunting I only do it a few...
  15. Treehopper2

Gear dump

Tether and lineman’s rope with 2 black diamond carabiner’s and Ropemen1 and small carry bag $75 f&f TYD *Sold* Arcteryx knee pads $50 f&f TYD * Sold * CGM Wubbie $35 f&f TYD Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. Treehopper2

Gear dump

17. Treehopper2

Gear dump

Well the saddle pouch and backband did sell individually but the rest of the gear is still available and I would like to keep that stuff together. Thank you Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. Treehopper2

Gear dump

Here are a few items I will not be using this year. I want to keep it all together due to shipping cost and time to get it out individually. Send me a offer in pm if your interested Thank you Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. Treehopper2

Please close Hoyt RX 5 ultra

20. Treehopper2

Please close Hoyt RX 5 ultra

Pending sale Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk