• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Search results

1. MIPublic

WTS LWCG DS.5 with mesh seat / / Sold please close

@longbowwoman are you still looking?
  2. MIPublic

Stabilizer, bino harness, bow sling

I’ll take the sling. PM incoming for shipping info/etc.
  3. MIPublic

New Gear Release 2022!

TL taking advantage haha
  4. MIPublic

anyone receive a flat branch saddle recently?

At this point I believe most folks are going the route of filing a claim with Alabama Attorney General Consumer Protection Division. Sucks it has to be that way, but might be the only option. Depending on your payment method used within PayPal(credit card company) you might have luck trying to...
  5. MIPublic

Are you afraid of heights? (POLL)

I’m not a fan of heights. It’s gotten better over time, but I still don’t feel at ease. Loving roller coasters has helped, and starting my electrician apprenticeship has also assisted as I’m constantly up and down ladders, but I’m slow. It’s one of the reasons I love saddle hunting so much...
  6. MIPublic

anyone receive a flat branch saddle recently?

I think it’s about time you can start passing judgement.
  7. MIPublic

SOLD - Please close - WTS: EWO one stick

Free bump for a great deal
  8. MIPublic

WTB 125 Iron Wills

Found please close
  9. MIPublic

Your Biggest 4 or 6 Pointers On Cam

This guy roamed our farm for a few years in the late 2000s. He ended up getting taken by a farm up the road in 2009. Never saw him in daylight but I dreamed about many encounters with him.
  10. MIPublic

WTB 125 Iron Wills

Looking at changing broad beads this year. If you have any style Iron Wills in 125 shoot me a PM please, wides, bleeder/no bleeder it doesn’t matter. Only thing I can’t use is left bevel single. Thanks!
  11. MIPublic

iso quiver

https://saddlehunter.com/community/index.php?threads/trophy-ridge-quivers-2.46001/
  12. MIPublic

SOLD PLEASE CLOSE

Price?
  13. MIPublic

Looking for advise on a tent

Thanks for the advise everyone! I ended up snagging a Kelty Rumpus 6 on a crazy good Memorial Day sale. I reeeaaaaly wanted to pick up a 10x10 kodiak, but the price tag was too much to justify at the moment if we’re unsure if my wife is really going to love camping as much as I do. We’ll try...
  14. MIPublic

If I’m solo camping, or camping with the guys, hammock all the way.
  15. MIPublic

Yeah, I’ve been keeping an eye on posts to see if any good deals come up. I wouldn’t be opposed to larger like a 6 person. Weight isn’t really an issue either as 98% of what we’re doing is car camping in the forester. thanks for the tips!
  16. MIPublic

Camelback thermobak 3L Sold

Does this have a bladder, or does it need the bladder, hose and mouth piece?
  17. MIPublic

The wife and I are looking to do some camping this summer with and I’m looking for advise on a middle of the road tent. I’m down for something nicer than the $65 Coleman tent or Costco special, but not looking to drop $700+ either, at least not right now. Needs -Sleep two people...
  18. MIPublic

WTB Hickory Creek mini Vertical bow

Sending a PM
  19. MIPublic

2006 Toyota 4Runner- SOLD

Kalamazoo I wish I had more time, but if she doesn’t sell by tomorrow afternoon she’s getting traded in. I appreciate the offer, but I have a 2015 forester ready for pickup tomorrow night after work.
  20. MIPublic

2006 Toyota 4Runner- SOLD

16 around town, When I pull my boat to the UP(small 16 foot lund) I’ll get 19