• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Search results

1. Arkie

New Squirrel Steps 3/4”

New, never used. I have 4 of them with the strap, all from EWO. $100 TYD Open to trades for fixed blade broadheads like an Iron Will, Day Six, Tuffhead, etc.. in 100 grain, trad quiver, potentially some other items. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Arkie

New JX3 for sale/trade

Bought my “old” hybrid back from the buddy I sold it to, so the one I replaced it with needs to go because I’ve already got a backup. I hung it at ground level the day I got it, but hasn’t been out since. It will come with the lineman’s, tether, 2 prusiks, 2 carabiners, long and short...
  3. Arkie

XOP Sit & Climb

This may get moved to the “shame” thread, but I randomly decided to take a look at the local Craigslist listings the other night and happened across an XOP Sit & Climb that was brand new for under $200 with all the original items such as the stabilizer straps, harness, and they had even added a...
  4. Arkie

Easton FMJ 340s and others

Info on the arrows are in the picture of the notepad. Measurements are close, but won’t be 100% exact. I don’t want to split them up. Some are new, most others are close to new. $100 TYD Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. Arkie

Free Broadheads

Free for any youngsters or anyone getting started. 2 Simmons heads ~190 grain 3 Abowyer heads ~200 grain Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. Arkie

WTB 2 Standoff/stick brackets

I’ve got several spare tubes and a scout laying around that I’m going to make my neighbor, who is wanting to give saddle hunting a try, a platform to use. Issue is, I don’t have any brackets laying around. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. Arkie

Cranford Rope Steps - SOLD

Catch and release. Didn’t prefer these over my Beast Sticks, so they’re up for sale. 10 of them, practically new $100 TYD Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. Arkie

Loc On Windwalker - SOLD

Like new Loc On Windwalker with pack. I bought this new the last month of last year’s season, so other than being on a couple trees, it’s like new. Comes with the stand, stock strap, upgraded strap from EWO, and the pack. It’s rumored that Treehopper will be coming out with an add on for...
  9. Arkie

WTB 24” Beast Stick

Looking to buy 1 24” Beast Stick. Might consider a set for the right price. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. Arkie

Regular Length Beast Sticks

Looking to grab one more and ditch the aiders. Am I missing them on their site or did they stop producing those? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. Arkie

Angled Scout for sale $75 TYD - SOLD

Angled Scout. It’s in great shape. I put it on the bottom of a beast stick and had to drill an extra hole. Open to trades. Nothing specific in mind. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. Arkie

Waldrop Pacseat - Like New (Sold Please Close)

New Waldrop Pacseat for sale. I bought it from David and received it in May, so it’s not been hunted out of. I’ve shot out of it, but it’s essentially new. Decided to stick with the JX3 for an all around ground/tree hunting tool and don’t need this hanging in the garage. I can post...
  13. Arkie

Notch Saddle $60 TYD

Bought this on here about a month ago. I’ve had a few of these since they went on sale a year+ ago. I don’t know why I thought I needed another one, but I don’t so this one is back up. It’s the floating D, size 1 I’ve got a few items to ship out tomorrow, so buy today and make it easy on me...
  14. Arkie

Stabilizer, bino harness, bow sling

Conquest .500 stabilizer Like new. Retails for around $75, letting it go for $50 TYD Primos Bow Sling Free, buyer pays shipping Bino Harness Free, buyer pays shipping Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. Arkie

Input on layering and decent deals

Now that I have spent the last few seasons chasing after saddles, stands, tech, etc.. I have my stuff dialed in and don’t plan to make any changes. That said, it’s time to reevaluate my layering system. I’ve got some good stuff, others have seen too many briars or are bulkier than I want...
  16. Arkie

Black Hunter Recurve - Sold Please Close

Bought 2 of them new from Amazon to have as back ups/lighter weight practice bows and this one been shot a handful of times. The string that came with it was junk and I ended up using the replacement I bought on another bow, so it doesn’t come with a string. Right hand & 35# $55 TYD I can...
  17. Arkie

(found, please close)

Looking to buy Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. Arkie

Bob Lee Blackhawk

I’ve accumulated too many items relative to the amount of time I’ll be able to get out this season. I bought this bow a few months back and only shot it a handful of times when tuning arrows. Bob Lee Blackhawk 55# @ 28” 60” AMO Bow is in like-new shape Comes with a string (possible 2 if I...
  19. Arkie

OOAL Hush Stand - SOLD

Thinning the herd. This one was used about 10 times. Very lightweight and solid stand. $325 TYD Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. Arkie

Looking to buy Tree Spurs/Spikes

Looking to give these a fair try in the off season. Let me know what you’ve got. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk