• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Search results

1. Arkie

TEAM 3 - BARK BUSTERS

Committed to the stick bow this year, I’ll be on doe patrol as well lol. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Arkie

New Squirrel Steps 3/4”

Bump Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. Arkie

New Squirrel Steps 3/4”

New, never used. I have 4 of them with the strap, all from EWO. $100 TYD Open to trades for fixed blade broadheads like an Iron Will, Day Six, Tuffhead, etc.. in 100 grain, trad quiver, potentially some other items. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Arkie

TEAM 3 - BARK BUSTERS

Glad to be on the team. I’m in AR. Our season starts this weekend, but I’ll be hunting KS for the next 2 weekends. I’m in it for the fun. As Warren Womack says, I’m an equal opportunity shooter lol. I’ll be carrying the stick bow after these 2 trips to KS. Haven’t had as much time as I would...
  5. Arkie

Notch Saddle $60 TYD

$50 TYD Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. Arkie

Easton FMJ 340s and others

Make an offer Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. Arkie

New JX3 for sale/trade

Sold, please Close Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. Arkie

Worst thing you’ve forgot to take into the field?

On one of my out state hunts last year, one morning I had decided to go to one parcel and my buddy was going to another (we rode up there together and had one truck) about 20 minutes away. There were a couple guys in the ditch where I had planned to start walking from so I talked to them as I...
  9. Arkie

New JX3 for sale/trade

10. Arkie

Traditional bow kills 2022/2023 season.

Excited to get the season started next weekend. Hoping to add to this soon. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. Arkie

48# Fedora 560

Sent ya a PM. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. Arkie

New JX3 for sale/trade

Bought my “old” hybrid back from the buddy I sold it to, so the one I replaced it with needs to go because I’ve already got a backup. I hung it at ground level the day I got it, but hasn’t been out since. It will come with the lineman’s, tether, 2 prusiks, 2 carabiners, long and short...
  13. Arkie

14. Arkie

Notch Saddle $60 TYD

15. Arkie

Stabilizer, bino harness, bow sling

16. Arkie

17. Arkie

Hunters riding bikes

I watch some “mainstream” hunting show the other day for the first time in a while and it was obvious they hadn’t put their bikes to the test. It was for commercial purposes only for sure. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. Arkie

What would this buck score?

I agree. No shame in shooting that buck with a bow. Most hunters in my area can’t get on a buck like that consistently year after year. I wouldn’t care what he scored, those long tines are cool. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. Arkie

Hunters riding bikes

For anyone that has ever Mountain biked, you appreciate a dropper post. For those who haven’t, you need to go ahead and get one. It might save you a bum shoulder going downhill on some loose terrain, haha. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. Arkie

2022 Contest Entry Thread

I’m in Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk