• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

aero flex

1. gcr0003

Another First Saddle Build Thread

Alright, after a year of procrastination I finally have my sewing machine purring and all the materials I need to make my first saddle. I plan to get started on it this weekend. I have been watching @always89y 's saddle making videos and reviewing old diy threads in preparation. I started this...
  2. H

SOLD - Aero Hunter New Flex Sz 1

SOLD
  3. parsnip

Adjustable webbing bridge? How adjustable?

Hi all! I’m considering an adjustable webbing bridge. I SRT and DRT and like a short bridge on ascent and a long bridge once I’m at height. I’m interested in a bridge that can easily make the transition. I use my climbing rope as my tether a lot and would like to just get to height and lengthen...
  4. J

latitude method **sold please close***

i am wanting to trade a almost brand new latitude method metal free version for a single panel saddle manufacture date is 11/03/2020 looking for a aero flex or aero merlin or a cruzr xc size 3 or a tx5 this saddle is great and works as it its comfortable im just a gear guy and wanna try...
Back