• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

aero hunter

1. Hammerhead

FOR SALE - Aero Hunter Kite size 2 and Hawk Helium 20” sticks

1) Aero Hunter “Kite”, size 2 / XL. Excellent condition, very lightly used Modifications include; Buckle installed on waist belt (plastic version of Raptor buckle), removable Sterling OpLux bridge w/ Black Diamond screw gate carabiner. The original bridge and belt were fixed so you had to either...
  2. T

Aero Hunter Shrike - Revised Linemans

For those of you that didn't like the Integrated Lineman's on the new Aero Hunter Shrike, Here you go!
  3. T

SOLD - Aero Hunter Kestrel Flex Size 2

Looking to trade my Size 2 flex for a size 1. Would possible sell for the right price but trades take priority.
  4. SpikeForce1

SOLD *** WTS Aero Hunter Merlin Sz 2 ****SOLD

For Sale: Aero Hunter Merlin Size 2 Used around 6 times $180 TYD
  5. Blacktail

Sold please close

Size 2 Kestrel Flex. Date of manufacture 30 Oct 2019. I replaced the rope bridge with a 15” fixed webbing bridge that I made from material purchased from EWO. I’m selling it because I lost some weight and bought a Size 1 Merlin. $150 TYD lower 48. I can take Paypal and Venmo. Great saddle!
  6. Red Beard

Super-Evo, Jacket Bridge & Transformer mod

Was going through old photos and videos on my phone tonight and came across a video I made last year explaining modifications I had done to my Evo. You're obviously not Gabe, but the idea may help out others in some way. Check it out if you've got 5 minutes.
  7. Red Beard

SOLD PLEASE CLOSE: Super-Evo for sale - $185

Well of course it's not my ONLY Evo! It's a backup. You didn't really think I'd be giving up my Evo do you? :smile: Seriously, I've got a daughter that I'd like to buy a crossbow for so I'd like to sell my Super-Evo for $185. It is a size 1 and none of the straps have been cut. It's basically a...
  8. J

Sz 2 Aero Hunter New Flex Hunting Saddle and back band 280

Size 2 solid grey Aero Hunter New Flex Hunting Saddle and back band for sale $280. New. I tried in back yard and decided to go with another brand. Shipping included.
  9. H

SOLD - Aero Hunter New Flex Sz 1

SOLD
  10. Shakeandbake

Sold please close Aerohunter Merlin Size 1

Used a couple of times but in pretty much new condition. Size 1. $230 tyd PayPal FF
  11. J

latitude method **sold please close***

i am wanting to trade a almost brand new latitude method metal free version for a single panel saddle manufacture date is 11/03/2020 looking for a aero flex or aero merlin or a cruzr xc size 3 or a tx5 this saddle is great and works as it its comfortable im just a gear guy and wanna try...
  12. mn_booner

Saddle Safety (Fraying/Threads coming loose)

I have an Aerohunter Kestrel Flex that I got last year. The manufacturer date is 8/9/19. I only used it for one weekend last year, other than that it has just been sitting in storage. It appears to have quite a bit of fraying and some of the threads where the bridge loops connect to the saddle...
  13. mn_booner

Adding a webbing bridge (Knots vs. Triglides/Sliders)

I currently have the older style Aerohunter Kestrel Flex that comes with the adjustable rope bridge. I don't like how bulky the adjustable rope bridge is, so I was going to add a webbing bridge this year. I purchased some 1" nylon flat webbing, 1" nylon tubular webbing, and two of these 1" heavy...
  14. Sgt. Beardface

SOLD

Bought on here about a month ago and just found out this morning that I will be moving in October, so I will be missing deer season this year. Purchased from Longbowwoman on this thread...
  15. Shakeandbake

Is my Kestrel Flex too big?

I received my aero hunter flex today. I fall in between sizes at a 36” waist and ordered a size 2. I feel like I’m getting a lot of pressure in my groin (nut pinch). If I loosen the leg straps it gets better but not the best. Will this improve if I move down to a size 1? I have a Phantom that...
  16. Shakeandbake

Is Yarak and Kestrel Flex the same saddle?

I watched a YouTube video with the WE guys and they said they work with aero hunter and designed the flex but they also produce their own? I ordered a kestrel flex but I’m reading people calling Yarak the flex. Just looking for some clarity on the difference between the two of they work for aero...
  17. J

SOLD - Please Remove

Selling my Kestrel tree saddle Sat in it probably 20 times. I like it a lot but im in central florida and am looking to get the phantom which will be more breathable for me. Price: $160+Shipping Size: 1 26"-36" Condition: Good Modifications: Added an amsteel fixed bridge Shipping: I can ship...
  18. Eckert_Hunter18

Saddle Market question?

I just recently purchased a tethrd mantis saddle and was thinking a out selling my aerohunter new tribe evolution. Since you cant buy them anymore what do they even go for anymore? Also done a few mods like add in a row of molle webbing of the waiste belt and I changed the bridge to an 1/4...
  19. ShawnE

TRADED PLEASE CLOSE - WTT Aero Hunter Kestrel Size 2 - Like New, Mint

I have a Kestrel Size 2 with a Back Band that has only been hunted with 3 times in the afternoon this season. Back band was never used at all. This saddle is pretty much like new condition. For trade: Medium Tethrd Mantis in similar minty fresh condition Lone Wolf Assault Treestand Lone Wolf...
  20. C&Doutdoors

Debating on selling my aero evo

I started out with the sitdrag and switched to the evo and for some reason I just cant get comfortable in it. I've tried adjusting everything possible it's either leg pinch or hip pinch. I get rid of one and the other one starts on me. I felt the sitdrag was pretty comfortable for me and really...
Back