• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

aiders

1. J

SOLD: DIY Items

DIY Stick building items cleanout: (4) 17" Step Height Cable Aiders 5/16" Eyes w/ hardware Lightly used -SOLD (3) 24" Long for 1" Tubes Stealth Strips Strata NEW 1/8" x 100' Sampson Amsteel Black Color NEW -SOLD SOLD
  2. R

Anyone use this type of aider?

I like the cayg aider method but i want a good multi-step. has anyone ever used the edelrid aid climber? or can you recommend one that is at least 2 steps? i want to go 3 heliums and 1 cayg aider.
  3. BeardedHunter

Shikar Double Versa Aiders

Are there any how to videos on how to use the DVA for shikars? I ordered some for my shikar 17s and I saw Greg Staggs video about them but I think maybe I got the wrong ones? Or I’m doing something wrong? I have to reach A LOT to get to the bottom knob with my versa button at my nose (I’m 6’2”)...
  4. ShawnE

PLEASE CLOSE WTS/WTT Lone Wolf Assassin / Arcteryx Knee Pads / EWO Pouches / Aiders

Trade deals I'm REALLY WANTING would be an 8.5 - 9.5 lb Lone Wolf Assault with EZ hook ability and leveling bracket. *SOLD* (1) Latitude Method metal free saddle with two Latitude pouches. (Used 1 time, in brand new condition) Does NOT include tether or lineman ropes (1) *SOLD* Lone Wolf...
  5. S

Leaning toward trying AIDERS with climbing sticks. What kind? Where to buy? DIY rigging? Carry as you go?

Been obsessing over saddlehunting for the past week or two, and would really like to give it a go in Indiana this October. So I was considering two climbing options: 1. First, just strapping some cheapish climbing sticks to a tree as a permanent setup to allow me to get comfortable using the...
Back