• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

ambush

1. DGF

SOLD. PRICE DROP $60 Original Trophyline Ambush Tree Saddle

SOLD For sale: Price Drop: $60 PayPal, TYD CONUS Original Trophyline Ambush Saddle Manufactured 2007 Size Medium Pouch and original tether/linesman's straps included. Thanks for looking, Dan
  2. S

Ambush Teeth Mod From Andrae D'acquisto

Hi Guys, I was talking with Andrae on Facebook and brought up the issue of the Ambush making noise on harder bark trees. Within the next couple days, Andrae plans on making of the video for this process, but essentially you grind the Ambush's teeth down to a 45 degree from the top down. This...
  3. S

Sold, close please

a
  4. Jtaylor

Trophyline Ambush Pro *SOLD PLEASE CLOSE*

I have a L/XL Trophyline Ambush Pro for sale, it has been upgraded with the Cobra buckle (a $20-$30 value for free!) Asking $130 TYD. Make me an offer! PayPal f&f or you pay the 3%. All pouches, original buckle and carrying bag will go with. I found a DIY option that works for me so it's time to...
  5. Sgt. Beardface

sold

I recently got my Phantom in and I think I am going to move on from my Ambush Pro. Was hunted with last season but is in great shape. I did replace the waist belt buckle with a Raptor ADF buckle, however, I have not had a chance to sew down the female end of the belt. Not really looking to...
  6. G

TL Ambush tree saddle L

I have a TL ambush saddle that I am selling in very good condition with linesman belt and tether. TYD for 250 OBO
  7. R

TS9-Large Tree Saddle for Sale

Hello All, Good Evening All! Tyler here, yes the same Tyler who worked at Trophyline USA for Several years up until they closed. I got in touch with John Eberhart and he directed me to this forum. I have a Large Neoprene TS9. It is the Saddle that has webbing straps and two small pouches on...
Back