• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

archery

1. D

Rookie Mistakes?

Typing from the tree. Looking for feedback and suggestions on my morning hunt so far. Blew a group of deer out of the field I wanted to hunt this morning on public land. Decided to sit up on the field anyway. Have the wind to my back and three trails to my strong side (right handed shooter)...
  2. R

Western Hunting

Hey guys, so I'm trying to get into saddle hunting for my archery elk hunt this fall, and wanted y'alls opinion. So I'm thinking about getting either a Phantom or a Cruzr Archon for my saddle kit, and I was wondering if someone had experience with either and/or both and if they could compare...
  3. TNbowhunter

Archery Issue - Problem with Arrow Flight

I spent about three hours yesterday trying to figure out a bow tuning issue that I just couldn’t resolve. When paper tuning, I kept getting a bad (1+ inch) nock-left tear, and I tried every bit of trouble shooting I could think of, but to no avail. I finally gave up on paper tuning and did a...
  4. DelaWhere_Arrow

WTT Hang Time in O-H... I-O!

Here’s the thing: My in-laws live in Logan County, OH and they have the ability to help me gain access to hunting ground, BUT none of their family hunts and out-of-state hunting licenses in OH are restrictively priced,so it’s out of the question this year unless I fall into some of that Disney...
  5. MettBriler

Blackout Link release aid first impression

Howdy folks, I was in Bass Pro looking at the thumb button releases and the blackout brand caught my eye, I got to play with them in store and decided on the Link, it is interchangable from 3 fingers to 4 fingers, trigger tension is adjustable, thumb barrel has 2 mounting holes and an offset...
  6. Murph4028

Bear Threat with case and accessories

- 2017 Bear Threat - Great condition (minor scratches here and there from hunting) - Works perfectly - String stop not currently mounted but is included. Was in the process of changing it out and never got around to it. - Trophy Ridge React H4 Sight - Trophy Ridge 5 arrow quiver - Limb Saver...
  7. H

Nice Buck Kill on Film

Hi everyone I was told this was a good forum and a lot of people might enjoy seeing a filmed archery hunt. This is the first deer hunt me and my buddy filmed. Please leave comments with things that you think would make the video better. Thanks everyone!!!
Back