• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

ascender

1. C

Wild Edge Steps 10 pack, Kong Duck Ascender, and JC Knaider/ Swaider SOLD Please Remove Post

I have a 10 pack of Wild Edge Steps with carrying bag. The steps have 6ft ropes. I also have a Kong Duck Ascender. JC Knaider/Swaider also. All of these items have only been used a handful of times. All Prices include shipped. I only accept PayPal. Wild Edge Steps- Sold Kong Duct- Sold JC...
  2. Red Beard

Broadside Ascender - trade for recurve

Brand new Broadside Camo Ascender Series jacket (medium) and pants (small) for sale. Set wears much larger than specified sizes. Never been worn afield. $300tyd for the set or trade for a lefthand recurve.
  3. F

EDELRID Mega Jul - Anyone using one?

Anyone using or have used one of these. For $40 it seems to be a non-mechanical all in one device (descender and makeshift ascender due to locking feature). Thoughts? I don’t care if not buttery smooth, noob here with limited budget and I like multiple use devices anyway... EDELRID Mega Jul...
  4. Red Beard

SOLD PLEASE CLOSE. Foot ascender

Climbing Technology (CT) foot ascender for sale - $65tyd. Rated for 8mm-13mm rope.
  5. T

Ropeman 1 Ascender Deal

Check out the link below for a deal on the Ropeman 1 Ascender https://www.amazon.com/Wild-Country-Ropeman-1-Ascender/dp/B07CR18JXJ
  6. S

Ropeman 2 or bust?

I'm looking to upgrade my lineman belt. Ideally, I wanted a ropeman 1 but it currently is not carried on amazon; only the ropeman 2. I've seen issues with the ropeman 2 biting too hard or causing the rope to fray prematurely.. Bottom line; Is getting a ropeman 2 worth it or should I just stick...
  7. Red Beard

WTT/WTS: Foot ascender

I've got a CMI foot ascender (RIGHT foot) that I'd like to trade for a name brand, 8mm rated, hand ascender (LEFT hand). Looking for a Climbing Technology Quick Roll, Petzl Ascension, ISC Pro, CMC, or similar. An included foot loop would be awesome and a double hand ascender would be...
  8. Red Beard

DIY knee ascender build

Picked up SRT awhile back using the leapfrog method that @JCLINE84 demonstrates in his videos. Eventually came across a CMI foot ascender and wanted to try rope walking. Knee ascenders are a lot of pesos, so I ended up repurposing my hand ascender. Think it turned out nicely. Paired with the...
Back