• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

backpack

1. B

Saddle Hunting Pack Post - What defines "the best" Saddle Hunting Pack?

I am a noob when it comes to saddle hunting, but I have a lengthy background spanning about 35 years in western big game hunting, backpacking, ice climbing and gear tinkering, and am trying to wade through a lot of great info on this forum as well as others about what constitutes "the best"...
  2. jakev383

How are you carrying your phone when scouting and using OnX

Just curious how others are carrying their phones when out scouting and using apps such as OnX where you're frequently referring to a map or placing pins on maps? I use a backpack with paracord in it for installing presets, carrying water, and carrying cameras. I also carry a single stick since...
  3. dhoff545

Sold Please Close Tree Stand Hauler - Lock and Walk on a Molle II Frame - $60

LockNWalk Harness on a Molle II frame. Never been out of the garage. Pretty sweet set up but I rednecked a different set of straps onto a different Molle frame along with some Badlands batwings and and I'm keeping that because it's custom and it won't sell for what I have into it. Plenty of...
  4. dhoff545

Sold Please Close Mystery Ranch Divide - $125

Mystery Ranch Divide backpack - like new IDK why they didn't keep making this pack because I think it's great, but it was a $250 pack new. Double torpedo pockets, great for spotting scopes and tripods. Great daypack. It has a internal polymer frame, compression straps 3 horizontal and 2...
  5. dhoff545

Badlands Sacrifice LS - $250

Badlands Sacrifice LS, new with tags. lists for $330 Approach Camo. Great pack, weighs next to nothing, is huge. Asking $250 and I'm pretty firm on that because I really like the pack. Would trade for a Vario or and Eberlestock F1 Mainframe with cash on my end depending on condition etc. Paypal...
  6. dhoff545

Sold please close - Badlands Monster Fanny Pack - $125

Badlands Monster Fanny Pack, same as current model on badlands website for $170. Camo is Approach FX. Almost new, took on one hunt and always carried a spotter so it never left the truck. Great pack, tons of pockets, I like it alot but I'm cleaning out the gear closet. Asking $125 - Price...
  7. S

WTS WTT: Hawk Helium One-Stick and Hunting Pack

A Hawk Helium Mini with the Hawk Mini-Platform attached. I do have the takeoff steps which I will ship with sale. Love the setup just want to go even smaller. - $80 A no name-brand hunting pack from Bass-Pro or Cabela's, very functional pack, i've used it for a while but it's all in good...
  8. S

Packs with frame options

Is anyone using packs with an internal or external frame to carry their platform, sticks and gear in? If so, what y'all got? Looking for ideas. Looking at using a frame pack to help carry load and will be large enough to carry everything alone with camera. I already have a nice external frame...
  9. PastorKen

3D camo for backpack

I bought these pin-on leaves years ago. I stopped using them when I was able to afford a leafy suit some years back. But today I decided to put them on my back-country backpack. The bag is not camouflaged. So I put these leaves on it. I thought I would share the idea in case somebody else would...
  10. A

Main Beam Backpack

So I got my Main Beam Backpack the other day it seems pretty load, the material seems crinkly. My Dad had a pack that would be really load in cold temps. Anyone have experience with this pack and if it gets quieter with wear?
  11. Crowbar

Backpack set up

how I fixed the short torso length of the eberlestock x2 backpack and how I carry full length lone wolf sticks
  12. B

Backpack | Pack Rabbit or Alaska Guide or ??

Hey all, I am in the urban archery program in my county and do a lot of run and gun hunting where I may only have a few hours in a tree. I try to stay very lean in terms of the gear I take in and the setup. I am reaching out to here from saddle hunters on their choice of backpacks. This past...
  13. Murph4028

My solution for carrying wild edge steps

Wanted to make a short video addressing how I solved my issue of how to carry my wild edge steps. Maybe others would prefer this method as well.
  14. Murph4028

WTB Badlands Silent Reaper

Want to buy a badlands Silent Reaper pack. Can pay cash or trade if I have something you need. Thanks.
  15. Murph4028

Bison Gear Packs

Anyone have or tried a bison gear pack? Ive been wanting one for a while but just wasn't sure due to the prices and limited product pics on their site. They reopen this spring so maybe the pics problem will change. If you've ever had one how was it?
  16. Outdoorguy86

Badlands Monster Fanny Pack

Badlands Monster Fanny Pack NWT. Brand new, never used. Can PM pics. Will try to post some soon. Camo pattern is realtree. These are excellent packs! 2lbs 10oz total weight, super comfortable, and can haul all your gear. Also has a built in pouch for a hydration bladder. $125 TYD
  17. bigasports

Badlands packs

All packs are in fantastic shape!! Hyper Vent Pack $120 Tree Hugger $70 Diablo pack $120
Back