• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

badlands

1. dhoff545

Badlands Sacrifice LS - $250

Badlands Sacrifice LS, new with tags. lists for $330 Approach Camo. Great pack, weighs next to nothing, is huge. Asking $250 and I'm pretty firm on that because I really like the pack. Would trade for a Vario or and Eberlestock F1 Mainframe with cash on my end depending on condition etc. Paypal...
  2. dhoff545

Sold please close - Badlands Monster Fanny Pack - $125

Badlands Monster Fanny Pack, same as current model on badlands website for $170. Camo is Approach FX. Almost new, took on one hunt and always carried a spotter so it never left the truck. Great pack, tons of pockets, I like it alot but I'm cleaning out the gear closet. Asking $125 - Price...
  3. peteherbst

SOLD PLEASE CLOSE: Badlands Silent Stalker $50 TYD

Used Badlands Silent Stalker for sale. Bought from another member on here but never used. Just wanted to see what the quietness was all about with this one. There is sign of wear as I bought it used. Waist belt line was cut by previous owner. Front buckle is a metal Kifaru buckle and not the...
  4. Murph4028

WTB Badlands Silent Reaper

Want to buy a badlands Silent Reaper pack. Can pay cash or trade if I have something you need. Thanks.
  5. brentkphoto

SOLD - Badlands Pursuit Bag $60tyd

Have a Badlands Pursuit bag in Earth I'm looking to get rid of. I've used it twice and there is really nothing wrong with it I just have a different bag that's about the same size that I use more. Get all the details at: http://www.badlandspacks.com/pursuit-camo-day-pack Price is $60tyd
  6. Outdoorguy86

Badlands Monster Fanny Pack

Badlands Monster Fanny Pack NWT. Brand new, never used. Can PM pics. Will try to post some soon. Camo pattern is realtree. These are excellent packs! 2lbs 10oz total weight, super comfortable, and can haul all your gear. Also has a built in pouch for a hydration bladder. $125 TYD
  7. bigasports

Badlands packs

All packs are in fantastic shape!! Hyper Vent Pack $120 Tree Hugger $70 Diablo pack $120
Back