• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

beast sticks

1. BlueHillsBandit

4 24 inch beast sticks - 22 inch step to step

4 24 inch beast sticks 22 inches step to step. $450 dropped off $500 shipped to the lower 48. If buyer wants to add goods and services add that to the totals. Fcfs no holds. Located in south east Wisconsin heading to Antigo area next weekend. Cross posted.
  2. G

sticks to convert for one sticking

Looking for some options for a stick i can mount a cam cleat one for one sticking. I know EWO has a stick but they are $150 without a cam cleat. i own hawk sticks now and they are junk! just looking for some recommendations im not planning on hunting off the stick i am hunting from a platform...
  3. Jkefferwwdo

Climbing sticks

I'm looking for opinions on the lightest, easiest packable, most durable sticks out there. Let me hear some thoughts guys and gals. Thanks
  4. G

Comparing a few of the high-end sticks to each other...

OK guys, this video has been a long time in the making... We take five of the most high-end climbing sticks on the market and put them head to head against each other... you'll see weights, dimensions, foot room -- the whole nine yards. It is a lengthy video, so I've divided it into chapters...
  5. B

One Sticking with Beast Stick/Daisy Chain?

Got one season of saddle hunting under my belt, used 3 step Hawks and Shikar sticks. Sold the Shikars due to the fiddle factor and I've been torn between 4 Beast sticks (or EWO maybe) or one sticking with the EWO ultimate one stick. Of course would have to get a safeguard/srt rope to one stick...
  6. Shakeandbake

EWO cable aider beast sticks size?

Anyone know the right size aider and bolt that works with beast sticks? All it says for one option is beast xl, not sure if that’s it. Anyone have these on beast sticks?
  7. S

Looking for 4 20" beast sticks

Looking to purchase 4 20" beast sticks. Let me know if you have some for sale. Thanks.
  8. M

2 or 3 Beast sticks for sale!! Sold

I have 3 that I'm not using but will sell 2 or 3. I will take $80 each to your door
Back