• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

camera arm

1. W

Out On A Limb Cellular Arm

Out On A Limb Cellular Arm Bare Arm Weight: 1.5 LBS Fits: IPhones, Androids, Samsung Galaxy, Google Pixel and lightweight cameras. Product Link: https://outonalimbmfg.com/cellular-arm/
  2. jerwin1776

Lone Wolf Cam mount / arm

Lone Wolf Camera Mount/Arm (needs screw/bolt to mount the fluid head to...something you can find at home depot): $110 Shipping is on you...
  3. Snacks

WTB camera arm

Anyone have a camera arm they don’t use anymore? Been looking at the muddy basic arms or anything similar to that and was seeing if anyone had any they want to get rid of.
  4. G

(SOLD) PLEASE CLOSE: WTS fourth arrow camera arm

Selling my fourth arrow camera arm, had it 1 season and needing to get rid of some extra things. Nothing wrong with it, it's in excellent condition. $125tyd. I have photos I can email if you'd like. I can't figure out why my photos will not attach to the treads in classifieds.
  5. P

Fourth Arrow camera arm with Manfrotto fluid head

$150 shipped from Florida
Back