• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

camo

1. DGF

Roll Pouch, Strata Camo SOLD, Please Close

SOLD I have for sale a roll pouch manufactured by Flat Branch Outdoors. It's a great compact storage and organization option for those looking to one stick or rappel. It served me well for half of last season, however I've switched climbing methods. Condition is used, but in good shape...
  2. T

FS - Drake Non-Typical Silencer Full Zip & Pants - Price Drop!

Price Drop!! Drake Non-Typical Silencer Full Zip Jacket & Pants in Mossy Oak Bottomlands camo. Both are 400g fleece lined. The set is a couple years old so it has the old logos but was only worn a handful of times and still in like new condition. Only reason for selling is that I switched all...
  3. A

Please Close - WTS Summit Harness and Insulated Coveralls

I have for sale the following items. Prices include shipping. All items are in excellent condition! TruBall Max 3 archery release - $60 $50 Savanna Raid Technical Hoodie (worn once) (L) - $60 ScentLok Savanna Aero pants, jacket, gloves and hat (L)(L)(L)(OS)- $125 for the set ScentLok Savanna...
  4. GreenMtHunter

DIY Camo

Decided to do a little DIY camo on my new Tethrd Predator Platform and Muddy Pro climbing sticks. Didn’t come out too bad!
  5. PastorKen

3D camo for backpack

I bought these pin-on leaves years ago. I stopped using them when I was able to afford a leafy suit some years back. But today I decided to put them on my back-country backpack. The bag is not camouflaged. So I put these leaves on it. I thought I would share the idea in case somebody else would...
  6. Red Beard

Ghillie goodness

Finished my "just-don't-feel-like-climbing-today" setup...
  7. DelaWhere_Arrow

Patches (Please Close)

This thread got me thinking: https://saddlehunter.com/community/index.php?threads/does-anybody-use-military-surplus-gear-for-hunting.19448/#post-275760 I have had these fatigues since my first season, and I found them at a flea market for $8. The person selling them knew nothing about their...
  8. Madgrad02

SOLD - PLEASE CLOSE Leverage Climbing Sticks

Full length (32") climbing sticks - barely used. Folding double steps that angle out so you get more room for big feet. Lone Wolf versabutton and rope mod (9' of sterling 8mm accessory cord factory cut from R&W Rope) held in place with castration bands. Camo sponge painted. Stack great...
  9. R

Natural Gear code

If you are in the market for some new camouflage Natural Gear has a 20% off code. https://naturalgear.com/ Code is KZONE
Back