• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

climber

1. L

Summit (Lone Wolf) - Climber & Platform?

Hi yall, I'm a fairly new to hunting... still a virgin to saddle hunting too. Recently, I purchased myself a Cruzr XC and look forward to taking it out in the field and putting in some hours. I always try to be resourceful when I can, so since I already have a summit climber I'm wondering how...
  2. Snacks

WTB Lone Wolf hand climber

Looking for a lone wolf hand climber Let me know what you have Live in central Massachusetts for anyone local.
  3. J

Sold

Barely used $300 + shipping
  4. Ghetto

Proper drill location for loan wolf climber mod

Can someone take this picture and mark exactly where to drill the hole for the lone wolf climber mod. Also if we can include bolt size, etc that will be great.
  5. J

Old lone wolf II hand climber mod?

I’m just getting into this whole game and saw some vids on DRT climbing... looks awesome for trees with limbs/crotch, but not sure about aspens and such with no limbs. So I figured since I need a platform anyways, I’d get a lone wolf hand climber and use it to climb smooth, limbless aspens and...
  6. Murph4028

WTB LW or XOP hand climber seat

Lone wolf or XOP is fine. I only need the seat. If anyone wants to get rid of one. Thanks.
  7. pesqimon

First impression of climbing with LW Hand Climber

Got some practice in using the LW Hand climber. I used an 8mm tether, with a Kong Duck to a RC harness. Didn't go up higher than 10-15ft, while I still work out the kinks. Tough at first, got easier, though I wouldn't say my technique is ready for prime time. It is definitely viable...
Back