• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

climbing stick

1. W

2 Shikar Mini Sticks + 3 Step Aider SOLD

SOLD
  2. W

17" SHIKAR Sticks (4)

Set of (4) 17" SHIKAR Sticks: $250 TYD PPFF or add 3%.
  3. W

OOAL Slick Rick One-Stick

The Slick Rick One-Stick The Slick Rick is the first one-stick to be equipped with both a folding top and folding bottom platform for incredible packability. Just like the Big BOB one-stick, the Slick Rick utilizies an adjustable top platform to give the user the most comfortable hunt possible...
  4. T

What would make the best One-Stick?

Hi all, I am in the very early stages but working on building a new one-stick to hopefully take into production before next season. Obviously there are some excellent options out there but what features and specs would you like to see in a one-stick that isn't currently offered? Open to any...
  5. L

Any run API Outdoors sticks?

Hey guys, This is my first year hunting exclusively out of a saddle. I bought myself a Trophyline Covert Lite after some demos and I ordered an XOP Edge platform. I had some cashback points on my Cabelas card and after some research, I ordered a set of API Outdoors Hunt’n sticks. They were...
  6. W

OOAL BIG B.O.B.

The New BIG B.O.B. "Best of Both" One Stick Weight with Harken and rope - 4.2 lbs Stick Length: 16" Adjustable Top: 20 Degree Adjustments Width of top platform: 13" Depth of top platform: 8" Width of bottom platform step: 9 5/8" Depth of bottom platform step: 6" Depth to post: 4.5" Website...
  7. W

Out On A Limb B.O.B.

The New B.O.B. "Best of Both" One Stick Weight with Harken and rope - 3.5lbs Width of top platform - 13 1/8" Depth of top platform - 6" Width of bottom platform step - 9 5/8" Depth of bottom platform step - 6" , depth to post - 2 1/4" Website Link: https://outonalimbmfg.com/the-b-o-b/
  8. R

Klein tree gaffs brand new!! Please Close

Brand new never use started using steps more got quicker and more effective so no use in using these will let go for $175 you pay shipping
  9. M

Custom Hawk Helium sticks **sold please remove**

I’m selling a 3 pack of Hawk Helium sticks painted like Sitka Subalpine. They all have Eastern Woods Outdoors 7/64 amsteel daisy chain in 8ft length. Two of the sticks come with Eastern Woods Outdoors 1/8” amsteel step aider in 20” and the 3rd step has a 2 step aider. $120 TYD will take PayPal...
  10. E

Home made versastrap

So, in the never ending effort to improve my hunting setup (lighter, quieter, faster), I came across the idea of versastrap on youtube videos. I figured I could make them easily myself, but after ordering the webbing, I discovered mention of stitching verses woven. For life support needs, since...
  11. GreenMtHunter

Managing Climbing Sticks

Hey Everyone, I'm new to the Saddle scene and finally got all my gear. I've been doing some practicing and am noticing that I'm having trouble managing my climbing sticks (Muddy Pro Climbing Stick) after getting on the first stick. Not sure how to handle the other three. I was curious to know...
  12. Jtaylor

"Button Runner 2.0"

Thanks for the idea @mtsrunner! So I give credit to mtsrunner for this, I just put it on sticks. It's an Amsteel daisy chain semi-permanently attached to the stick and eliminates the need for a versa button. Seems to work just as well as a daisy chain, can't be dropped and no mechanical or...
  13. Platinummd

Helium Hawk Climbing Sticks 3 piece with straps

For sale 3 helium hawk climbing sticks with original straps, used three times. One stick has stealth strips attached on both sides the other 2 do not have stealth on it but include the missing uninstalled pieces for single-side installation. Each stick is 30" long. Asking $130.00 includes...
  14. M.Earnhart0524

Best way to carry platform & climbing sticks

I'm using 4 lone wolf climbing sticks with my saddle setup this year and trying to find the best way to carry them in. Big part of the reason to witching to a saddle was to lighten the load and less bulk walking through the woods. Right now I have my sticks in my main pouch of my backpack and my...
  15. T

WEI Step Ladder System (12 pack w/ extended strap)

Never used, only taken out of the bag once just to take this pic. PM me for details or to make and offer!
  16. Rangermatthews

Climbing tree with branches. 2 lineman belts

Kestrel flex rope bridge. Not the best video to see exactly what is going on but it gives you an idea how to navigate limbs. Recap at the end of the video provides some additional information.
  17. Flintridge09

Hawk stick mod question???

So I finally ordered my first saddle last week and waiting anxiously on its arrival but in the meantime I've been working on making one of my Hawk Helium stick sets into the shorter 2 step version. My dilemma is what method to use for attaching the steps to to the tree. I had planned to use...
  18. Murph4028

Combining climbing methods

I've been doing a lot of post season scouting and tree prepping on the public land I hunt lately and with that I've been trying out new climbing methods, especially bolts. I have been one stick climbing for years and decided to branch out lately to try new things. Tried spurs, didnt like them...
  19. Murph4028

Super light experimental DIY LWCG stick

So I got bored and went out to the garage and decided to build another stick. I plan on buying the LWCG platform and thought it would be cool to build a stick that may be able to lock on to the platform and fold the way their new sticks do. I am and always have been a fan of double steps on...
  20. Murph4028

Custom lightweight stick build

Wanted to build a strong yet lightweight stick. So I contacted @bowhunter15 to see how his sticks we're holding up with the 1/16th 6061 tubing. He said his are still doing fine so I figured I'd give it a shot. Here's what mine are made of and come out to: 24"x1"x.065", 6061 aluminum tubing...
Back