• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

climbing sticks

1. BlueHillsBandit

4 24 inch beast sticks - 22 inch step to step

4 24 inch beast sticks 22 inches step to step. $450 dropped off $500 shipped to the lower 48. If buyer wants to add goods and services add that to the totals. Fcfs no holds. Located in south east Wisconsin heading to Antigo area next weekend. Cross posted.
  2. W

20% Off OOAL February 28 - March 3, 2024

Iowa Deer Classic Sale February 28 - March 3, 2024. Out On A Limb has a 20% off coupon code running through this weekend with coupon code: IDC24 https://outonalimbmfg.com/sale/
  3. VFL

Cruzr XC - how to carry climbing sticks up the tree

Hi all, I’ve been hunting out of my Phantom saddle for three years now and have a good system getting up a tree. I run Tethrd One sticks and have two loops of paracord tied to my Phantom on each hip to carry my sticks up. I’m wondering how everyone carries their sticks up in a Cruzr XC (molle...
  4. W

17" SHIKAR Sticks (4)

Set of (4) 17" SHIKAR Sticks: $250 TYD PPFF or add 3%.
  5. Hammerhead

FOR SALE - Aero Hunter Kite size 2 and Hawk Helium 20” sticks

1) Aero Hunter “Kite”, size 2 / XL. Excellent condition, very lightly used Modifications include; Buckle installed on waist belt (plastic version of Raptor buckle), removable Sterling OpLux bridge w/ Black Diamond screw gate carabiner. The original bridge and belt were fixed so you had to either...
  6. J

SOLD: DIY Items

DIY Stick building items cleanout: (4) 17" Step Height Cable Aiders 5/16" Eyes w/ hardware Lightly used -SOLD (3) 24" Long for 1" Tubes Stealth Strips Strata NEW 1/8" x 100' Sampson Amsteel Black Color NEW -SOLD SOLD
  7. W

OOAL Big Boy Sticks

OOAL Big Boy Sticks Designed for the bigger fellas who need a little extra room on their climbing sticks. Out On A Limb's new Big Boy climbing sticks are 18" step to step and have weight aiding cut outs and heavy duty stand-offs milled for stacking. A new feature on this climbing stick is the...
  8. D

Sell me on an alternative climbing stick to my 30” Hawk Heliums

I’m currently using a set of 30” hawk helium sticks. While they get the job done, they are somewhat of a pain to carry around (carrying by hand, so I probably should invest in a better pack sooner than later). However, I’d like to get some suggestions on a better climbing stick, that doesn’t...
  9. Jkefferwwdo

Climbing sticks

I'm looking for opinions on the lightest, easiest packable, most durable sticks out there. Let me hear some thoughts guys and gals. Thanks
  10. C

3D Printed Climbing Sticks

I just wanted to show off some pictures of my DIY carbon fiber climbing sticks with 3d printed steps and standoffs. Hopefully this can spark some ideas for others. I have about a half a season hunting with these and I really like them. They are pretty light (1.72lbs) and really quiet. The only...
  11. ShawnE

Novix Mini Stick Problems

Two hunts in with these Novix minis with EWO woven daisy chains and after last nights hunt I am about to ditch them. No matter how hard I try to get them tight enough and set down good and proper, the bottom bracket keeps wanting to kick out when I put pressure on the bottom step. It's...
  12. PeterHawk22

Hawk helium sticks 4-pack $105 free shipping!

They are $120 minus $15 coupon they send you if you give them your email on the pop up when you first enter the site. They are back ordered until August 30, and taking pre-orders. Don’t be fooled though. They have a 3 pack for the same price. Here is the link to the 4 pack...
  13. J

SOLD - Please Close

I have 5 lone wolf sticks for sale. I can send individual ones or as groups. 3 of them have stealth strips and rope mods (rope included or you can request the original straps) rope mod sticks - $25 per stick + Shipping Regulars - $20 per stick + Shipping Shipping: i can ship them in a couple...
  14. E

ISO: Saddle Hunter Setup

I have recently gotten back into hunting from my childhood and am trying to put together a mobile setup for hunting public land. My wife and I are saving for a baby and funds are a little low at the moment. So I figured there's no harm in asking if anyone has anything they'd be willing to part...
  15. onjilltime

DIY Climbing Sticks, Looking for input

Hey guys! I'm a new to this forum, but not new to fabricating. I'm in the process of prototyping my own climbing sticks and I'm aiming to make these as light as possible but also as efficient as possible. I've been reading and researching on here a lot have been totally nerding out- can't resist...
  16. S

Daisy Chain Mods

Merry Christmas, everyone! As we all are, I'm constantly making mods to my equipment. My next mod is going to be a rope mod on my new Heliums that I got for Christmas. I've seen rope mods, which I've done on my platform with 9mm static line, but I'm thinking for the sticks, I'm going to go with...
  17. W

Pulling up XOP climbing sticks

FIrst year saddle hunting and so far I'm loving it. Got a question about pulling up my XOP climbing sticks. What is everyone using to pull up the additional climbing sticks that is quiet and efficient? I'm not use any aider on my steps and just getting use to them now. Thanks
  18. jsthunting

I just don’t know what I want for climbing

I’m from the hang and hunt way of hunting so sticks are a norm. I bought WildEdge and I’m just not sure about them. I have Hawk helium full size sticks and XOP sticks. I used to own Muddy Pro sticks years ago. I’ve been looking at beast sticks but not in stock. I just don’t know what I want. I...
  19. N

Best Sticks to use.

New to saddle hunting and have my saddle on order from tetherd. I need some sticks to go with it. I primarily hunt public land and prefer light weight, but also want something that's easy to pack with the predator platform. Just looking for some insight from the guys with experience. Thanks.
  20. Murph4028

Increasing efficiency for 1 stick climbing

In this video I review 1 stick climbing techniques and how a muddy pro can enable you to do it better. Any stick with a rope cam installed will give you the same results. If you want to save energy, ditch the cam buckle.
Back