• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

compound bow

1. J

Please close/sold Bowtech Insanity CPX for sale

This is a great bow that has been well cared for and is in very good shape. This bow is RH, 32” ATA, and has 70# limbs. Asking $400 (OBO) for bow/Apache rest/ and stabilizer. Will sell bare bow. Hit me up with any questions.
  2. ShawnE

Found PLEASE CLOSE - ISO/WTB Vintage Left Hand Compound Bow

Anyone have any older lefty Darton, PSE, Mathews or Hoyt bow you would sell? 20 - 30+ years old & has to be camo. Must be 28" draw. Bonus points for fully loaded. No junk please. Mint/excellent condition only. Got the vintage bow itch and want to find something old school to hunt with again.
  3. ShawnE

WTS LH Mathews Passion

Selling my wife's Left Hand Mathews Passion. 25.5 Draw Length / 40 Pounds This is an absolute pristine condition bow with flawless finish and original decals. You will be hard pressed to find another like this as nice a shape. Comes fully loaded ready to shoot: QAD Ultra Rest Hunter Drop Away...
  4. Harleycharlie

Mathews Vertix 70# 28 1/2” draw ( down sizing)

Mathews Vertix 70# 28 1/2” draw switch weight cams. This is an awesome bow !!!! New Gas Ghost bow strings has not been shot in yet. Mathews quiver, Mathews 10” stabilizer with 10 deg offset , axcel accu hunter sng pin sight and wrist strap. Only needs a arrow rest. Hate to sale it but it must...
  5. Harleycharlie

Mathews No Cam HTR ( down sizing)

Mathews No Cam HTR 70 pound 29” draw Excellent 3d bow , hunting rig or hybrid target It has a Mathews quiver, Qad drop away rest, 3/16 peep and bee stinger front stabilizer with side bar. Just install your sight and ready to go. $ 658.00 or obo I take pay pal ff or Venmo Down sizing ….. so must go.
  6. ShawnE

TRADED PLEASE CLOSE - WTS/WTT Custom LH Prime Ion 28/65

1 of 1 Custom Left Hand Prime Ion up for discussion. Would love to trade for a Hoyt Buffalo, Satori or Gamemaster 2 recurve as some specific examples but would consider other options as well. This bow is as close to brand new you could hope to find on the secondary market. 28/65 Realtree...
  7. SJLawrence

LH 2018 Hoyt Powermax 50-60 lb $400

I have a LH Hoyt Powermax with case, original Fuse sight & quiver, HHA Optima Lite 1pin sight, Trophy Ridge Lite 1 quiver for sale. Excellent condition. Located in Arkansas
Back