• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

cruzr

1. blewis5289

Cruzr Seeker / Tethrd Pack

Has anyone tried to use a Tethrd Predator Pack to carry their Cruzr Seeker Platform?
  2. T

SEEKER PLATFORM

First off, Let me just say, I started saddle hunting this last fall(2020). I'm new to all of this and that is why I'm apart of this community. I do a lot more reading than I do posting. However, I do work for the hunting channel "The Element Wild." We do work with Cruzr saddles so I"m putting...
  3. R

Western Hunting

Hey guys, so I'm trying to get into saddle hunting for my archery elk hunt this fall, and wanted y'alls opinion. So I'm thinking about getting either a Phantom or a Cruzr Archon for my saddle kit, and I was wondering if someone had experience with either and/or both and if they could compare...
  4. T

Saddle Hunting Comparisons TETHRD - TROPHYLINE - CRUZR

If you are looking for a saddle to get in to and are wondering which one to go with, here are a few "The Element" guys reviewed on Youtube. The Cruzr just dropped their version of a "mini foot stand" and it's legit! You guys should go check them out.
  5. parsnip

amsteel CRUZR adjustable bridge, not very adjustable?

Hi All, I've got a Cruzr saddle that I love. I got the adjustable bridge. Breaking that prussic to get it to adjust is really hard. I basically have to push the knot open, with no tension on the bridge at all, and then I can barely get it to slide through. I undid the prussic, and redid it...
  6. parsnip

Saddle for a little lady?

Hi All, My girlfriend is getting really into saddle hunting. She loves my cruzr XC but it is too big. It is a size 2. She's 5'4" and weighs 120 w 26 waist. She was thinking a 1 might cut it, but she's definitely smaller than how it is spec'd. What do folks think? Is there a saddle well...
  7. S

Sold please close

Brand new Black Cruzr XC size 2. Made less than 2 weeks ago. Only tested once. $260 tyd
  8. S

WTB Cruzr XC size 2

Looking to purchase a Cruzr size 2; Willing to paypal or trade for a Kestrel Flex size 1. Don't have a preference for color or bridge material. If you have one let me know, thanks!
  9. S

Cruzr Xc

I Ordered the Cruzr saddle last wed and i sure am looking forward to it. Iam number 519 on the list. What number are you ? Also have your received yours yet? I know they are really swamped so not too worried on time frame, just curious.
  10. J

Tethrd Phantom vs. Cruzr XC

Has anyone compared the two? Thoughts, concerns and/or recommendations? I have the Phantom now but been hearing great things about the Cruzr xc.
Back