• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

diy saddle

1. Jaeckthesnake

DIY Parachute Saddle and Pouches

Finally getting around to busting out the sewing machine for some DIY ideas I’ve had during the season. Was going to make a DIY saddle using some webbing and mesh, but I have a few destroyed parachutes laying around I’ve been wondering what to do with, so I put some into a saddle panel and a...
  2. Matt Logan

My DIY saddle

Saddle i made and hunted out of for the past 3 years. Gunners sling seat out of a HMMWV Amsteel bridge 1” military webbing G hooks Cheap military dump pouches.
  3. DUSTGRATH25

Diy saddle

Currently I have a kestrel saddle I been using and just got the mantis saddle as well. But i still want to get into making them as well, always a great feeling when you succeed in something that you created. By saying that wanted to get suggestions or here people opinions on what to include in...
  4. C&Doutdoors

Info on aero evolution

I was looking at purchasing the evo on a good deal. Currently im using a custom sit drag but was curious whats people opinions on the evo? Also where do you attach your hauler or pouches on the evo because i really dont see an molle system of any sort just gear clips and loops but seems like...
  5. lococo55

Tree stand safety harness

Hey guys I’m new here just trying to learn everything I can about saddle huntin until I have the money to actually buy one. Until then I was looking at saddles and it seems it’s pretty much just the leg portion of a safety harness with material under butt. I have a muddy tether and linesman...
  6. Psomeone

Saddle Patterns, Sizes - small thru xl

Just playing on lunch liked the design I was working on so decided to scale it since i had the design in CAD already. Hip width on right allows you to make sizes from a kid to someone bigger. (multiple pages) Just starting to play with mine so any suggestions on deign let me know. will post when...
  7. L

DIY Fleece Saddle from Jacket

I tried repurposing an old fleece jacket to make a saddle. I started with a an old fleece jacket that I never wore simply because it is ugly and didn't like the elastic around the wrists and waist. (please ignore the color as it will be dyed or painted) After cutting off the sleeves, I...
Back